67

Chapter 67

When Jiang Qian heard Yu Cizhou say that the egg was about to break its shell, she was shocked, thinking that it was too fast.

But when I think about it carefully, this egg Yu Cizhou has been hatching for quite a while, but they have lived so smoothly during this period, so they feel that it has passed by in a flash.

Jiang Qian hurried to the back of the screen, and saw Jiang Xiaobao beside him was "meowing" vigorously in the barrier, and in the barrier next to him, the egg had indeed cracked a small hole.

Although the opening on the egg was not big, it did show signs of breaking the shell.

"Can you see inside?" Jiang Qian stepped forward to take a look.

Yu Cizhou shook his head and said, "The slit is too small to see inside."

Seeing this, Jiang Qian lay down on the edge of the couch, and stared at the egg with Yu Cizhou.

"Meow~" Jiang Xiaobao next to him was very dissatisfied, and he also wanted to see that egg.

Jiang Qian carried him over and placed him beside the couch, and Jiang Xiaobao wandered around the egg curiously.

It's a pity that the egg was very disrespectful, and after a crack, there was no movement for a long time.

Jiang Qian and his family of three lay on the side of the couch and stared at it for a long time. It was not until dawn that Jiang Qian had fallen asleep leaning on Yu Cizhou's body, and the egg didn't move again.

This time he was quick, there was a slight shattering sound from the eggshell, and then the whole egg split from the middle, revealing the little thing curled up inside. The little thing was skinny, and the feathers on its two wings hadn't grown yet, but it could vaguely look like a peacock.

A peacock hatched from this egg, and like Jiang Qian, he was also a white peacock.

"Ah Qian! Look!" Yu Cizhou gently shook Jiang Qian awake, his voice trembling slightly from excitement.

Jiang Qian was woken up by him, looked at the little thing in front of him blankly, and didn't react for a long time.

"Other birds use their beaks to break the egg shell, but he broke it with evil spirit?" Yu Cizhou whispered.

Jiang Qian stared at the little peacock for a while, then said belatedly, "Is it a peacock?"

"Yeah." Yu Cizhou said happily, "It's a white peacock, just like you."

Hearing this, Jiang Qian looked at the little guy who had just broken his shell, and finally a smile appeared in his eyes.

It was really a peacock, and it was a white peacock. Jiang Qian was so happy.

The little peacock stretched its wings lazily, stretching its feathers a little.

Although the feathers on his body are not full at this moment, it can be vaguely seen that it is a very beautiful peacock.

"Meow~" Jiang Xiaobao jumped out of Jiang Qian's arms, leaned close to the little peacock and sniffed, and then began to stick out his tongue to lick the little peacock's feathers. And the little peacock was reluctant at first, but he was too small to beat Jiang Xiaobao, and in the end he was reluctant to lie there and let Jiang Xiaobao do whatever he wanted.

Yu Cizhou took out the purse he carried with him, collected the eggshells of the little peacock and packed them.

"That's not right." Jiang Qian looked at the eggshell in Yu Cizhou's hand, and said, "Aren't there two black spots on it? Why is there white hair all over his body, no stray hair?"