47

Chapter 47

In the cabin, Jiang Qian looked at the black leopard lying on the bed, feeling very bad.

When he boarded the boat, no one told him that Yu Cizhou was there, if he had known this, he would rather discredit Zheheng Sanren than choose to take the boat with them.

Thinking of Yu Cizhou's bad behavior when he was in the forbidden area, Jiang Qian really wanted to throw him back into the sea.

What made him even more angry was that after this time, he didn't know if he would be pregnant with Yu Cizhou's egg again.

Laying that one egg is enough to break Jiang Qian.

He couldn't imagine what would happen if there was another egg... Thinking about it, it would definitely bring more trouble and distress!

"Protect Jiang..." The little starling poked his head in from the outside.

Jiang Qian glanced back, gave him a cold look, and asked, "The bastard is on the boat, why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm thinking of saying it later, so you can get angry later, anyway, he's already on the boat." The little starling came in as a boy, and said to Jiang Qian: "It was the demon master who arranged for the demon envoy to board the boat, saying Let him accompany you back to Guangling Daze to do business."

"Nonsense." Jiang Qian said angrily, "Yao Zun is showing mercy if he doesn't kill him, how could he let him go back with me?"

"It's true, how dare I lie to you." The little starling explained: "Master Yaoshi was watched by Zhe Heng Sanren and got it on the boat, and then he told me to let Mr. Yaoshi accompany you , You can’t let yourself go back to Guangling Daze, he also said that’s what Yao Zun meant.”

Jiang Qian sneered, not believing it at all.

He knew how much Phoenix Demon Venerable hated Yu Cizhou, so naturally he would not believe this arrangement.

"You know the relationship between Zhe Heng Sanren and the Yao Zun. If there is no Yao Zun's order, how would he dare to make a claim?" The little starling said again.

Hearing this, Jiang Qian frowned and thought for a moment, then said, "Yaozun probably thinks he's an eyesore on the island."

"I heard what Zheheng Sanren said. The Yaozun was worried that you would be in danger if you went here, so he specially asked Lord Yaoshi to follow you to protect you." The little mynah said.

"I need him to be protected by a beast clan?" Jiang Qian sneered.

But as soon as he finished speaking, he remembered Yu Cizhou's performance in the forbidden area.

I have to admit that Yu Cizhou's demon power is indeed superior to his.

Especially after that bastard went crazy, Jiang Qian was no match for him at all.

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian's mood became even worse.

"Get him away, or I will throw him into the sea." Jiang Qian said coldly.

The little starling was probably also worried about this, so he came to take a peek. Hearing what Jiang Qian said, he didn't dare to delay, and hurriedly got Yu Cizhou to his room.

Although Yu Cizhou was taken away, Jiang Qian's mood did not improve. He was bullied like that by Yu Cizhou in the forbidden area before, and he didn't have time to vent his anger. Now that Yu Cizhou was unconscious, Jiang Qian didn't even have a chance to settle accounts with him, and he just felt depressed.

The ship sailed on the sea without hindrance.

Jiang Qian has been in a bad mood for the past few days, so she doesn't go out much when she has nothing to do, and stays in the cabin all the time.