19

Chapter 19

If he cut himself, Jiang Qian would definitely not be able to do it.

He is a monster who wants to be on top, and he can't miss anything so important.

You can let Yu Cizhou continue to help him relieve the poison...

As soon as Jiang Qian thought about this, her anger surged.

The memory of those three days and three nights resurfaced in his mind, Jiang Qian couldn't help but feel annoyed when he remembered Yu Cizhou's bastards' actions and many details of those three days and three nights.

Yu Cizhou, you bastard!

Jiang Qian tried her best to stop thinking about him, but her irritability remained unabated.

Most of the demon clan who came to Guangling Daze to celebrate the exit of the Phoenix Demon Venerable did not leave in a hurry, and stayed in Guangling Daze for the time being.

Jiang Qian didn't like this kind of liveliness, and spent most of the day hiding in Qingfeng Pavilion.

The little starling is not too annoying, he will listen to the movements of a bunch of monsters outside, and then he will come to talk to Jiang Qian.

"They are not in a hurry to leave, in fact, they are just waiting to see the herring's joke." The little starling squatted on the head of the spiritual tree by the Qingchi and said to Jiang Qian: "The Shui people have always been self-righteous, and they don't have much to do with our clan and the beast clan. Contact, it is estimated that many demons have long been disliked by them."

Jiang Qian frowned, undecided.

Strictly speaking, the birds, beasts and aquatics are not very close to each other.

It is the norm that no one among the three clans looks down on each other, and it is not that the Shui clan is arrogant.

It's just that now the herring has been caught, and this has become the stalk of the demons.

"What do they say about herring?" Jiang Qian asked.

"It's only because he said he was shameless and close to the succubus that he was poisoned, and he deserved to be in this situation." The little starling said: "The birds of prey have the most damaged mouths, and they said..."

Jiang Qian glanced at him and asked, "What else?"

"I also said that if the monsters on the side couldn't solve the charm poison, they could also do it for her and help the herring." The little starling said.

Jiang Qian's face suddenly froze when he heard the words, the little starling couldn't help shrinking his neck, feeling that the air around him became much colder.

The birds and the aquatics have never had a deep friendship, and Jiang Qian and the herring have nothing to do with each other, but because Jiang Qian has also been infected with the charm poison, it is inevitable that he feels a little bit of pity for each other.

He knew that if the charm poison in his body could not be solved, he would be in the same predicament as Herring the next time the poison erupted. Therefore, the words that the demons ridiculed herring made him particularly angry when he heard them.

"What did Protector Bai ask?" Jiang Qian asked again.

"No." The little starling said: "Hufa Bai has been there twice, and the herring keeps rushing on him, so he doesn't dare to go."

Jiang Qian: ...

At this time, the old man Baihe was much more taboo.

Jiang Qian thought for a moment, then got up and said, "I'll take a look."