39

Chapter 39

Jiang Qian's eyes fell on the egg, and his expression became very complicated.

Zheheng Sanren didn't know what he was thinking, and said: "If you can't say that, I can help you and say it, just say that I picked up the egg, and you don't want to help, so let him help."

Jiang Qian came back to his senses for a while, and asked, "How do you know he will agree?"

"I can blackmail him with you." Zheheng Sanren said calmly: "Although you have removed the evil spirit from your body, you still have inner demons. When you were in the forbidden area last time, that monster has already aroused your inner demons." , if this thing is left unattended, it will be a disaster after all.”

Zheheng Sanren was certain that Yu Cizhou must have known about this matter.

Even one of the reasons why Yu Cizhou brought Jiang Qian to Danzhou Island was related to the demonic energy that Jiang Qian had been contaminated with before.

Jiang Qian said, "You might as well blackmail him with his demons, he might not care about mine."

"Isn't his inner demon you the one?" Zhe Heng Sanren said with a smile.

Jiang Qian was startled, and then came back to his senses, and his mind was mixed for a while.

When he and Yu Cizhou were trapped in the forbidden area that day, Jiang Qian already knew that Yu Cizhou's inner demon was himself.

It's just that he has never thought about it deeply, and now that Zhe Heng Sanren pointed it out, Jiang Qian couldn't help being dazed again.

Many things are like this, whether he wants to or not, the fact is inescapable.

"You have been reluctant to think about it, but you are clear in your heart that as long as it is your business, Yu Xiaoyou will do anything." Zhe Hengsan said: "Even if you don't say any reason, just give him the egg He goes to hatch, and he will not refuse you."

Jiang Qian was pointed out by Zheheng Sanren, and suddenly felt uncomfortable for some reason. The tips of his ears were a little red, but his mouth still pretended to be casual and said: "He did what he wanted, and I didn't use the feather blade to force him. Why are you wronged for him now?"

"Why should I be wronged for him? Do you really think that I don't care about it?" Zheheng Sanren restrained his smile and said seriously: "No matter how many things he does for you, he can match the one you conceived for him. egg?"

He said, his eyes fell on the egg, and he said again: "If anyone in this world can give birth to a cub for me, let alone do these things for him, I can give him a hundred and eight times of my life. At that time, don't talk about how he tosses me, how he doesn't know my mind, even if he beats and scolds me all day long, I'm still willing."

It is not easy for a monster clan to have children, especially for a monster with powerful monster power, it is extremely painful to endure the changes of monster energy in the body all the time.

Although Jiang Qian didn't intend to conceive this egg, the toss he has suffered is real. And Yu Cizhou, because of Jiang Qian's suffering, was able to have a continuation of blood in this world.

"Don't be so pretentious, they are all male monsters, how can there be so many small thoughts of grievances." Jiang Qian said.

Although what Zheheng Sanren said was true, Jiang Qian himself didn't care about these things. He resigned from the boat in frustration before, most likely not because of his own suffering, but because the "pregnancy" itself made him unhappy.