38

Chapter 38

Jiang Qian was half lying on the couch, feeling that the evil spirit all over her body was uncontrollably stimulated and was constantly overflowing.

The evil spirit in his body moved more and more violently, and the pain made Jiang Qian almost faint.

It hurts so much!

Jiang Qian thought in his heart, he should have stabbed Yu Cizhou just now, and let him feel the pain too!

However, this thought flashed through his mind, and was soon washed away by the severe pain.

"Ah..." Jiang Qian screamed in a low voice, her voice was suppressed and trembling.

Zheheng Sanren lowered the curtain to cover Jiang Qian on the couch.

"Help me..." Jiang Qian said in a hoarse voice to Zhe Heng.

"You want to lay eggs, how can I help you?" Zheheng Sanren said naturally.

Jiang Qian was startled, never thought that Zheheng Sanren had no intention of helping him at all, did he let him give birth by himself?

But the Qin clan has always been like this in laying eggs, and I haven't heard that there are still people who need help from others!

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian only felt hopeless in her heart.

He has never laid eggs at all, and he has never seen any other birds lay eggs. He doesn't know how to lay eggs!

"I won't..." Jiang Qian broke down.

Zhe Heng Sanren scratched his head, and said, "Just let nature take its course, you don't need to learn this, laying eggs is an innate skill of the Qin race."

Jiang Qian: ...

Laying eggs is a female bird's innate ability, but Jiang Qian is a male bird, how could he have this ability?

Jiang Qian wanted to swear at people a little bit, but he was so hurt by the monster energy, he didn't even have the strength to swear at the moment.

Jiang Qian took a deep breath, trying hard to calm down his demonic aura, but only felt the pain in his abdomen coming wave after wave, almost tearing him apart.

"The pain you feel is not just the pain of childbirth, but because the little thing in your belly has too much demonic energy, and it has resisted the demonic energy in your body. That's why it happened." Zheheng Sanren said slowly.

Jiang Qian reluctantly said to Zhe Heng: "Can you say something useful!"

"It's useless to say anything, it should hurt or it will hurt until he comes out of your body." Zhe Hengsan said humanely.

"Ah..." Jiang Qian cried out in pain again, and said, "He's just an egg, why is the demon power so strong?"

"That's because you and the leopard are both very strong monsters. Can the eggs born by two high-level monsters be ordinary eggs?" Zhe Hengsan asked.

Hearing the words, Jiang Qian couldn't help but want to scold Yu Cizhou again, this time there was no reason, she just wanted to find someone to scold. Since Yu Cizhou is the other father of this little thing, scolding him is obviously the most appropriate.

"Perhaps we can let him come in to help you." Zheheng Sanren said.

Jiang Qian's eyes froze, and he hurriedly said, "Don't let him in."

Zhe Hengsan said: "If he uses the monster energy together with you, maybe he can appease that little thing and make you feel better."

"No need, I'm fine!" Jiang Qian said, but her voice couldn't stop trembling.