18

Chapter 18

Once interrupted by the demonic power in Jiang Qian's body, the tense atmosphere in the hall immediately dissipated.

Seeing that the liveliness in front of them came to an abrupt end, all the demons restrained their minds.

Only Yu Cizhou couldn't help but glance at Jiang Qian with doubt and inquiry.

Jiang Qian peeked at the Phoenix Demon Venerable, and seeing that he did not continue to ask questions, he knew that this matter was avoided for the time being. Although the Phoenix Demon Venerable had an assertive temperament, he was not a disrespectful temperament. After he calmed down, he probably realized that he was being too aggressive.

He had something to ask Jiang Qian, and sometimes it was an opportunity, but he didn't have to ask it on such an occasion. Besides, the succubus is easy to think of about that kind of thing. The Phoenix Demon Venerable didn't know what to think. He glanced at Jiang Qian and silently restrained his emotions.

Seeing his eyes, Jiang Qian knew that most of the matter could not be kept secret for too long.

He felt a little irritable in his heart, just because he felt ashamed of this matter, and he didn't want the Phoenix Demon Venerable to know about it.

But the black eagle picked up trouble today and used that phoenix feather to slander him and Yu Cizhou, which made the matter become what it is now.

Jiang Qian looked at the black eagle with a hint of coldness in his eyes.

Since the black eagle is not happy to find it, just don't think about it!

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian suddenly said, "Can we talk about Ye Mingzhu now?"

Hei Diao originally saw that the topic of the night pearl was diverted by the Phoenix Demon Lord, and he was secretly glad that Jiang Qian would bring it up again.

"That's right!" The wolf demon sitting next to Yu Cizhou heard the words and quickly echoed towards Heidiao: "I haven't finished talking yet, so you hid the succubus in the night pearl and brought it into Guangling Daze. What's in your mind?"

The attention of the demons was immediately pulled back, and they looked at the black eagle again.

The black eagle complained in his heart, and his face was also very ugly.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable, who didn't show much interest in this matter at first, also raised his eyes to look at the black eagle, and said coldly, "Jiang Hufa asked you to talk about Ye Mingzhu, didn't you hear it?"

As soon as the Phoenix Demon Venerable opened his mouth, the pressure was extraordinary.

The black eagle did not dare to hesitate any longer, turned his head and glanced at the herring demon sitting next to him, and said, "The Night Pearl was obtained from the Shui Clan. I didn't know that the succubus was hidden inside." Although he never named his name , but his eyes turned to the herring demon.

The herring demon didn't panic, and said, "The whole demon clan doesn't know that there are many things like this in my clan. When you exchanged those beads with me, you didn't say that you were going to bring them to Guangling Daze. Why is something happening now? Instead, are you going to throw dirty water on my clan's head?"

"I didn't even look at the beads after I got them. If something goes wrong, it's your family." Hei Diao said.

Now that the matter was in front of the Phoenix Demon Venerable, the Black Eagle knew that if he didn't clear his suspicions, he was afraid that it would be difficult to be kind. Naturally, he didn't dare to be careless.