4

Chapter 4

Jiang Qian was going to catch the succubus, which meant that he had to leave Guangling Daze.

Now that the charm poison on his body has been eliminated, and the charm demon has been severely injured, Bai He is not too worried that he will be in danger.

only……

Bai He glanced at Jiang Qian's clenched hand, and secretly asked, is Protector Jiang really looking for a succubus?

Or do you want to seek revenge on Yu Cizhou?

"Jiang Hufa, the succubus is cunning, and getting rid of the succubus needs a long-term plan." Bai He persuaded.

Jiang Qian glanced at him and said, "Now that the succubus is injured, if we don't take advantage of this time to get rid of him, should we wait for him to recuperate before leaving?"

"That's what you're talking about, but Yaozun will be leaving soon, why don't you wait for him to come out before negotiating a plan to get rid of the devil?" Bai He said.

"This kind of thing doesn't need to bother him." Jiang Qian said: "I will leave Guangling Daze before the demon lord leaves the customs. Before leaving, Protector Bai will cooperate with me to reinforce the barrier again, so that the safety of Guangling Daze can be ensured. "

Bai He didn't expect Jiang Qian to think so thoroughly, and he was obviously ready to leave.

He always knew that Jiang Qian was stubborn, and it was futile to persuade him, so he had to give up the idea of ​​keeping the other party.

It's just that Bai Hesi always felt inappropriate when he thought about it, for fear that the first thing Jiang Qian would do when he left Guangling Daze was to find trouble with Yu Cizhou. After all, he caused this matter. Ruoyu Cizhou really confronted Jiang Qian. No matter who the two demons were injured, he didn't want to see them.

If there is a demon life, it will be even more troublesome.

Thinking of this, the white crane was so sad that he lost his hair.

In the end, he finally came up with a way to call the little starling.

Although this little starling is a little demon, he has a lively temperament and has always been familiar with Jiang Qian.

"You go out with Hufa Jiang." Bai He said to the little starling, "In any case, you must try to make sure that he and Yu Cizhou don't meet, and even if they do, they won't let them fight."

The little starling took two steps back when he heard the words and resisted, "Do you want me to be a traitor to monitor Jiang Hufa?"

"What traitor?" Bai He hurriedly said: "The grievances between Hufa Jiang and Yu Cizhou are related to the peace of the two clans. You are here to maintain the stability of the relationship between the two clans. It is a great achievement to do so."

The little starling's face softened a little when he heard the words, but he was still very embarrassed.

Just because he knew Jiang Qian's temperament, if he took cover for Yu Cizhou at that time, he might be plucked by Jiang Qian.

"Don't worry, I have my own way, you just need to do as I say." Bai He immediately whispered something in the ear of the little starling, and then added: "If you can do things well this time, I will be rewarded. Your thousand-year-old spirit grass can ensure that your demon power can be at least doubled."

The little starling's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and all his worries were immediately dispelled.

The thousand-year-old spirit grass of the bird race is a rare thing. If he can get one, he can immediately rise from a low-level demon to a medium-level demon. This means that if he encounters something that Jiang Hufa needs to detoxify next time, He is eligible to participate.