49

Chapter 49

Jiang Qian looked at Yu Cizhou, and found that Yu Cizhou looked very serious, even stubborn.

Yu Cizhou and Jiang Qian looked at each other, without any unnatural expression on their faces, they looked very calm. In fact, since the last time he came out of the forbidden area, Jiang Qian noticed that Yu Cizhou looked at him differently than before.

In the past, Yu Cizhou lived in the place of the human race for a long time, and his words and deeds carried a bit of the habit of the human race. No matter what he thought in his heart, what he showed was the emotion after covering up. At that time, Jiang Qian often couldn't guess Yu Cizhou's thoughts, and always felt that he couldn't see through the other party.

Today's Yu Cizhou seems to have lost a layer of camouflage, and under the influence of the demons, he has become enthusiastic and straightforward.

Many times, he looked at Jiang Qian with undisguised affection, which made Jiang Qian unable to help but want to dodge.

Jiang Qian couldn't express this feeling herself, she always felt that she was not used to it.

But if you get to the bottom of it, he doesn't seem to be particularly annoying...

"Are you unhappy?" Yu Cizhou observed Jiang Qian's expression, and asked when he saw that he was silent for a while.

"No." Jiang Qian said calmly.

Yu Cizhou heard the words and said: "Other things are easy to talk about, but even if you are unhappy about this matter, there is nothing you can do about it. That thing must be found, there is no delay, and I can only follow you." He repeated it again What I said earlier seemed to be afraid that Jiang Qian would not know his determination.

Jiang Qian was a little helpless by his attitude. If it was the past, Jiang Qian would not care whether he was happy or not. But now the situation is special, Jiang Qian dare not ignore Yu Cizhou's feelings in everything, reason tells him that the more chaotic the situation is, the more important it is to keep Yu Cizhou awake.

So in this matter, he decided to follow Yu Cizhou's wishes.

"Let's wait for this matter and see if Protector Bai finds anything else." Jiang Qian said.

After saying that, he left that place and sat in the outer hall of Yuqiong Hall, waiting for news from Baihe.

Yu Cizhou carefully sat next to Jiang Qian, and asked, "Aren't you curious, what's in that thing they stole?"

Jiang Qian looked at Yu Cizhou, and felt that Yu Cizhou wanted to say it, but he didn't intend to take the initiative to say it.

So Jiang Qian raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm not that curious, and I don't care what's inside. Besides, it's Yaozun's stuff, so it's not convenient for me to get to the bottom of it. If he wants me to know, he will tell me."

Yu Cizhou didn't know what he thought of when he heard the words, and his expression was a little displeased.

He found that Jiang Qian always had an excessive trust in Phoenix Demon Venerable.

Although I know that Jiang Qian's trust is not without reason, after all, it was the Phoenix Demon Lord who was always by Jiang Qian's side during Jiang Qian's most helpless days. But Yu Cizhou couldn't help being a little jealous, especially under the influence of the inner demon, Yu Cizhou's hostility towards Phoenix Demon Venerable was magnified many times.

Yu Cizhou still remembers what Zheheng Sanren said to him when he was looking for him before he left Danzhou Island...

At that time, Zheheng Sanren told Yu Cizhou about the arrangements for the trip to Phoenix Demon Venerable, and asked Yu Cizhou to accompany Jiang Qian back to retrieve the half soul. Yu Cizhou naturally wouldn't refuse, even if the other party didn't order, he couldn't rest assured that Jiang Qian would go back to Guangling Daze by himself.