60

Chapter 60

The leopard slowly curled up its claw with a few hairs, its eyes were very complicated.

Jiang Qian was sleepy right now, and didn't know what was going on in Yu Cizhou's mind, so she moved to the back of the bed and said, "Come to sleep."

Hearing the words, the leopard turned into a human and lay down beside Jiang Qian.

Jiang Qian naturally snuggled next to him and hugged his arm before continuing to fall asleep.

Yu Cizhou found that since Jiang Qian got rid of her inner demons after recovering her memory, her temperament has changed slightly compared to before. She is not as alienated as before, and she is more willing to get close to others. But Jiang Qian's change is not too big, probably only in front of Yu Cizhou, it will be more obvious.

Thinking of this, Yu Cizhou's heart softened, and he couldn't help but hugged Jiang Qian sideways, letting Jiang Qian lean on his shoulder.

That night, Jiang Qian slept very soundly, but Yu Cizhou suffered from insomnia.

He lay beside Jiang Qian, thinking over and over in his mind about the feather Jiang Qian gave him, and what he should give Jiang Qian.

Yu Cizhou has lived for so many years, and has never worried about such a thing.

Although he has been living in the place of the human race these years, he has never thought about it. He even teased the wolf demon when he saw the wolf demon busy living with the rabbit demon.

Yu Cizhou never thought that he would face such a thing one day.

Everything that he didn't dare to think about before is now in front of him, but he is not prepared at all.

Yu Cizhou thought about it for most of the night, and when it was almost dawn, he suddenly remembered the wedding ceremony he had seen with Jiang Qian today. Looking at Jiang Qian's appearance at that time, it seemed that he was very interested in such things as the marriage of the human race, so he might learn from the human race and give Jiang Qian some tokens.

So the next morning, before Jiang Qian woke up, Yu Cizhou went out to the Jinyu shop.

He knew that the human race made love, and men usually gave some jade articles as tokens.

When he arrived at the shop, he found that there were not only jade wares, but also all kinds of beads and precious stones for sale.

When Yu Cizhou saw those beads, he immediately remembered what Jiang Qian said last night. Jiang Qian said that besides feathers, the Qin clan would also send some beads and the like.

Yu Cizhou was overjoyed immediately, and even picked the best bead in the store.

"Master, you have a good eye. These are the best beads in the shop." The shop owner said to Yu Cizhou.

As he spoke, he took out the brocade box to wrap the beads, Yu Cizhou thought for a while and said, "Give it to me directly."

Packing it in a brocade box is too deliberate.

Yu Cizhou thought for a while, and put the bead directly into his pocket.

When he paid the silver and was about to leave, he caught a glimpse of a young man looking at something at the jewelry counter on the other side of the store.

I only heard the guy at the side say to the man: "Don't worry, my lord, the gold hairpin in the store is the best in the whole city. The bride of the Liu Mansion who just got married yesterday is wearing our jewelry. If you buy this gold hairpin as a gift for your sweetheart , make sure she will be elated."