33

Chapter 33

Jiang Qian thought about it for a while, and finally suppressed those messy thoughts.

At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the little brat in the hands of the rabbit demon who was struggling with all his might. Seeing the posture, he seemed to want to flutter towards him, but the rabbit demon obviously didn't want the little brat to disturb Jiang Qian, so he kept grabbing it. As long as he didn't let go, the little cub kept kicking his legs in his hands, which looked very funny.

Jiang Qian glanced at the soft gray coat on the little brat, and couldn't help but stretched out his hand to the rabbit demon, intending to touch the little brat. Seeing that Jiang Qian took the initiative to reach out, the rabbit demon put the small thing in Jiang Qian's hand.

That little thing has grown quite a bit now, and it is about the size of a half-sized rabbit in his hand. Jiang Qian put him in the palm of his hand, and saw that he first sniffed Jiang Qian's hand, then rolled in Jiang Qian's palm, and then climbed up Jiang Qian's arm and climbed onto Jiang Qian's shoulder.

"Have you chosen a name yet?" Jiang Qian asked the rabbit demon.

The rabbit demon thought for a while and said, "Lu Cheng calls him Xiaobao."

Jiang Qian: ...

The wolf demon and the rabbit demon are really perfunctory in the matter of names. They have lived in the place of the human race for so long, but they have not learned the habit of naming the human race at all. Jiang Qian remembered that the rabbit demon said that the wolf demon calls him Baobao, but now he calls his son Xiaobao, so is it difficult to have another one called Xiaobao?

Jiang Qian thought to himself, if he became a father himself in the future, he would definitely give the little thing a name.

It's best for small things to follow their surname Jiang, and their names should naturally be louder, such as...

Jiang Qian: ...

How could he think about these boring questions today!

Jiang Qian teased Xiaobao for a while, then returned him to the rabbit demon.

The rabbit demon seemed to know that Jiang Qian didn't like being disturbed by others, and did not stay at his residence, so the two demons separated when they got near the residence.

After Jiang Qian returned to her residence, she felt very tired and fell asleep on the couch after a while.

Probably because he was thinking about it, he dreamed of a little black panther in his dream.

The little black leopard looked exactly like Yu Cizhou, and he slapped his belly while lying beside him. Jiang Qian didn't have so many messy emotions in the dream, just like tacitly acquiescing to the existence of this little thing, she really doted on the little leopard's stomach.

The little leopard is very well-behaved, playing coquettishly under Jiang Qian's hands.

At this moment, Yu Cizhou's voice suddenly came from Jiang Qian's ear.

"Jiang Xiaobao." Yu Cizhou's voice said.

Jiang Qian frowned when he heard the words, and suddenly became a little angry...

How about a good name?

"Don't use this name!" Jiang Qian said.

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian blankly, and said, "Isn't that the name you chose?"

"Impossible, how could I choose such a... ordinary name?" Jiang Qian said.

Yu Cizhou looked at him with a doting smile on his face, and said, "Then you get another one for him?"