14

Chapter 14

Jiang Qian looked at the little gray thing in the Rabbit Demon's hand, and was so shocked that she didn't close her mouth for a while.

That little thing was really too small. The cubs that were born to ordinary rabbits were almost the same size. They were so pitifully small that they looked like they could be crushed with a little force.

The rabbit demon is probably the first time to be reborn, holding the little thing in his hand with a blank face, and he doesn't know how to react.

On the contrary, Jiang Qian was the first to come back to his senses and asked the rabbit demon, "Is there any more?"

The rabbit demon asked blankly, "What else?"

"This..." Jiang Qian pointed to the small thing in his hand, and glanced at the belly of the rabbit demon.

Although Jiang Qian didn't interact with the orcs, he also vaguely knew that rabbits gave birth to a litter of cubs, just like many birds, they hatched several eggs each time they hatched. He took it for granted that most rabbit demons would give birth to a litter just like ordinary rabbits.

Hearing that, the rabbit demon touched his stomach with his other hand, and said, "It seems to be gone."

"Only one?" Jiang Qian raised her eyebrows and expressed doubts.

However, looking at the state of the rabbit demon, it is completely different from just now, and it seems that the stomach does not hurt anymore.

So, he really only gave birth to one.

No wonder his belly didn't look obvious when he just turned into a human form, otherwise Jiang Qian wouldn't suspect that he was a fake pregnancy.

Jiang Qian's eyes fell on the little thing in Rabbit Demon's hands again, and his eyes were very complicated.

This little thing looks awkward. Dogs are not like dogs, and rabbits are not like rabbits. It looks very strange.

Jiang Qian couldn't help but glanced at the bunny demon, thinking that this little thing was born by the bunny demon and the dog?

He had lived for so long, and it was the first time he heard that a dog and a rabbit could give birth to a cub, and he felt strange and surprised at the same time. But this matter is related to the rabbit demon's privacy, Jiang Qian couldn't ask it out, and could only guess on his own.

At the same time, in a wine shop not far away.

A group of orcs got together and surrounded a bald vulture.

The hair on the head and the wings of the miscellaneous eagle has been shaved off, which looks very funny.

His demonic power is not too high, so he secretly hunted orc little demons, and wanted to use this to improve his demonic power.

Unexpectedly, his luck was not good, or the little orc monster he hunted was lucky and met Jiang Qian, so not only did the hybrid eagle fail to hunt successfully, but Jiang Qian gave him a lesson and was cut bald.

Raptors fly in the sky on weekdays, and most orcs can't help them, so they are so arrogant. Today, the miscellaneous eagle is a bird of prey in distress, not as good as a chicken. It can't fly, and it can't run fast, so it fell into the hands of the orcs.

"It's best for those of you who are acquainted to let me go, otherwise my clan will definitely come to find me, and then you will not be able to eat and walk around." Although the miscellaneous hair eagle fell into the hands of the orcs, his momentum did not diminish at all, and he took out his The momentum when facing Jiang Qian at first.