28

Chapter 28

Jiang Qian usually drank too much and fell asleep. I don't know what happened today. Not only was she not sleepy, but she was quite energetic.

Yu Cizhou dragged him back to Ping'an Lane, he dawdled along the way, dragged Yu Cizhou and said a lot of nonsense.

When he came to Ping'an Lane, Jiang Qian became crazy and turned into a peacock directly on the street.

Yu Cizhou was afraid of being seen, so he had to hold the white peacock firmly in his arms...

After Yu Cizhou brought him home, for fear that he would fly away accidentally, he had to set up a barrier in the courtyard.

"What happened to Jiang Hufa today?" Little Starling asked with lingering fears.

It was the first time he had seen Jiang Qian like this in so many years, and he was really frightened.

Jiang Hufa, who has always been cold and arrogant in his family, seems to have changed his personality today, and he kept talking all the way. Inexpensive air bag.

Yu Cizhou hugged the white peacock and put him on the couch in the room.

The white peacock fluttered its wings and burrowed into Yu Cizhou's arms, as if it had not yet had a good time.

"Go out, I'll take care of him." Yu Cizhou said to the little starling.

The little starling backed out very wisely, and closed the door for Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou reached out and touched the white peacock's head, then lay down beside the white peacock with clothes and turned into a leopard. The black cheetah pressed the white peacock's wings with its claws to prevent him from moving, then leaned forward and carefully licked the white peacock's fur.

Under his comfort, the white peacock finally calmed down, allowing the leopard's tongue to lick a little bit on his white feathers.

After a long time, Jiang Qian turned into an adult and finally fell asleep on the couch.

Leopard rubbed Jiang Qian's neck with his head, and then turned into a human figure.

Yu Cizhou stared at Jiang Qian for a while, and unconsciously remembered the "dirty/words/dirty/words" Jiang Qian had said to him on the way he came. If it was in the past, he wouldn't believe it anyway, such words would come out of Jiang Qian's mouth.

After all, when he helped Jiang Qian detoxify, Jiang Qian would be very angry if he only said one or two teasing words.

Who would have thought that with just a few glasses of wine, Hufa Jiang would be able to let it go like this...

Yu Cizhou stared at Jiang Qian for a while, a lot of messy thoughts popped up in his mind, but he quickly calmed down. After a long while, he sighed, and just as he was about to get up and leave, he caught a glimpse of a corner of the book page exposed under Jiang Qian's pillow.

Yu Cizhou stretched out his hand, pinched the page, and pulled out a book.

Yu Cizhou frowned, opened the book and glanced at it, his brows furrowed immediately. Sitting next to Jiang Qian, he turned the book page by page and couldn't help but be stunned. No wonder Jiang Hufa learned so many messy "unspeakable" words, but he didn't expect to learn it from here.

He thought about it for a while and then remembered the last time when the first champion came to give Jiang Qian a book. Yu Cizhou knew that the champion was now very close to a fox demon. The fox demon has always had a lot of tricks in that area, so this book doesn't need it. Ask and know who got it.