8

Chapter 8

Jiang Qian jumped down from the spiritual tree, and the pure white wings flapped slightly, causing the surrounding spiritual energy to fluctuate slightly.

After he landed, he did not immediately transform into a human form, but still glanced around in the posture of a white peacock.

Jiang Qian's temperament usually shows a sense of alienation that strangers should not enter. Now, when he is in the form of a peacock, he looks more and more lazy, and even has a faint arrogance that is unique to high-level avian tribes. He couldn't help but turn his eyes to him, but he didn't dare to disturb him rashly.

Birds like water, especially birds like peacocks, they like to live near streams or lakes, even monsters are no exception. Jiang Qian used to like to go to the lake in the early morning to comb his feathers by the morning light. Although his feathers have always been delicate and clean, he still hasn't given up this habit.

It's a pity that Yu Cizhou didn't even have a clear pool in this yard, only one water tank, which was filled with more than half of the water.

Jiang Qian paced to the water tank in the form of a white peacock. He leaned close to the water and smelled it, but he didn't seem satisfied. In the end, he only symbolically combed his feathers a few times, looking a little dissatisfied.

Yu Cizhou stood not far away and watched this scene, his thoughts were suddenly erratic, and he couldn't help thinking of many years of the past...

At that time, Jiang Qian would go to the lake to comb his feathers every morning.

At that time, Yu Cizhou liked to tease Jiang Qian very much. Every time he saw the feathers on the juvenile white peacock being combed smoothly, he would pounce on it as if it was bad, and then pressed the juvenile white peacock against the lake, and smoothed the opponent's body. The feathers licked. It was messy and wet.

Yu Cizhou was originally a cheetah, his body was pitch black, his coat was smooth and beautiful, and there was no stray hair.

Many beasts will have a natural desire to "hunt" when they face birds. At first, Yu Cizhou teased Jiang Qian to some extent, driven by instinct, but he never released the power of beasts in front of Jiang Qian. pressure to avoid making Jiang Qian feel any threat.

Later, the juvenile cheetah seemed to find other pleasures in it, always teasing Jiang Qian tirelessly.

At that time, Jiang Qian's temper was not as bad as it is now, and he wouldn't get angry when Yu Cizhou messed up his feathers. Too much trouble to comb the feathers again.

Sometimes Jiang Qian would throw Yu Cizhou into the lake on a whim. The juvenile cheetah is not annoyed either. When he climbs up in water, he can't help but rush to the river. In the end, the two monsters often end up in a state of embarrassment.

But now... Yu Cizhou gave a wry smile, and a trace of loneliness flashed in his eyes.

"I want to go out." Jiang Qian turned into a human figure, and when he walked to the spirit tree, he casually folded a green branch on the spirit tree and pulled up his hair.

Yu Cizhou retracted his thoughts from his memory and asked, "Where are you going?"

"There are some things to do." Jiang Qian greeted the little starling to come down from the tree, and the little starling immediately fell into the form of a teenager.

Jiang Qian was about to take him out, but saw the little starling slipped into the house and put on his fancy outfit.

"You're not very familiar with the capital, do you want me..." Yu Cizhou asked.