29

Chapter 29

Yu Cizhou took Jiang Qian and the little starling for nearly a day to purchase items.

Early the next morning, he went to find someone to rent a boat to Danzhou Island.

On the day of boarding, they arrived at the dock early.

After getting on the boat, he met an old acquaintance, the wolf demon.

"Didn't you guys stay in the capital?" Yu Cizhou glanced at the two small heads sticking out of the wolf demon's arms and asked.

The wolf demon smiled and said: "I want to take them out to meet the world, and the way is good for you to take care of one or two."

Although he said that, Yu Cizhou knew in his heart that the wolf demon should be worried about this time, so he followed.

Although Yu Cizhou's demon rank is much higher than the wolf demon, it is always safe to have multiple partners on the road.

Thinking of this, Yu Cizhou didn't say anything.

This boat was originally the fishing boat of the nearby fishermen, and now it is the off-season for fishing, so Yu Cizhou rented it. Because Danzhou Island is not inhabited by human beings, ordinary passenger ships do not go there, and it is impossible for commercial ships to detour there. It is more convenient to rent an idle fishing boat and hire a few boatmen.

"Wow, a lot of water!" The little starling began to shout excitedly as soon as the boat left the port, and the whole bird was very active.

In fact, it was also the first time for Jiang Qian to take a boat. Facing the endless sea, he felt a little uneasy in his heart, and he kept standing on the deck watching the sea.

There are many shallow streams and lakes in Guangling Daze, but the feeling is completely different from the sea. Jiang Qian couldn't tell what kind of mood he felt when facing the sea, only vaguely felt a sense of familiarity, but that feeling was not friendly.

After the wolf demon got on the boat, he found a place on the deck, holding the rabbit demon and the cub in his arms to bask in the sun.

Only Yu Cizhou disappeared shortly after getting on the boat, and he didn't show up for a whole morning.

"Where is the demon envoy going?" The little starling was so excited that he realized that Yu Cizhou was not there.

The wolf demon on the side said: "He is seasick, I guess he has already slept."

Jiang Qian was stunned when he heard the words, but did not expect Yu Cizhou to have such a problem.

"I remember going on a boat with him a few years ago. He only stayed there for less than an hour, and then he shouted that he wanted to go down." The wolf demon said: "Then we take a boat and go down the river. After three days, he followed our boat along the shore for three days."

Jiang Qian: ...

I made up for a picture of a black leopard chasing the boat on the shore, and it felt a little funny.

The little starling also turned into a human figure and sat on the deck to bask in the sun. He heard the words and looked at Jiang Qian, and said, "The demon envoy is so pitiful, I don't know what to do now."

Jiang Qianxin thought that the boat was rented by himself, so he couldn't rely on others.

But he thought about it, this time Yu Cizhou was running this time because of the demonic energy in his body...

Forget it, Jiang Qian sighed and had to step into the cabin.

Because this boat is a fishing boat, there are only two guest rooms for them, one of which is for the wolf demon family of three, and he and Yu Cizhou can only squeeze into one room. But this time, the little starling, who didn't know where it came from, said that he didn't need to sleep in it, and gave the rest of the room to Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou.