6

Chapter 6

Jiang Qian felt a little drowsy after the wine came up.

The little starling helped him to the guest room, feeling a little uneasy for a while.

His family, Hufa Jiang, drank alcohol for the first time in his life, so he didn't know if there would be any problems.

"Don't worry, the alcohol will be over soon, don't worry." Yu Cizhou walked to the couch and sat down, hesitantly pulled Jiang Qian's wrist to see the demon power sealed in his palm.

After the little starling just reminded him just now, Yu Cizhou could almost conclude that Jiang Qian's purpose of sealing up this demonic power was to find him. It can be seen that Jiang Qian is very concerned about the detoxification before, and it will cost so much to find him.

Yu Cizhou didn't press his hatred, but he wasn't very worried.

Anyway, he only has one skin, no matter how many Qiu Jiangqian wants to peel, he can only peel it once.

It's just that the time is not good right now, and he still can't let Jiang Qian recognize him, otherwise the consequences will be very troublesome.

"What do you want to do?" Little Starling lowered his voice and warned.

Yu Cizhou pressed one hand against Jiang Qian's palm and made a drawing action, meaning that he wanted to draw out the demon power.

"No." Little Starling hurriedly said, "He's very smart."

If Yu Cizhou draws away the demon power, Jiang Qian will realize it when he wakes up, and Yu Cizhou can't really hide it by then.

Yu Cizhou is not a fool either, this thought just flashed in his mind.

Right now, he couldn't take away the demon power that Jiang Qian had sealed up, Yu Cizhou's only choice was to try not to use his demon power in front of Jiang Qian, otherwise, once Jiang Qian's temperament was exposed, he would definitely be stripped away on the spot.

Hey, Yu Cizhou smiled bitterly, staring at Jiang Qian with a hint of helplessness.

Yu Cizhou held Jiang Qian's wrist for a long time, and for some reason he didn't put it down, and his thumb was unconsciously rubbing Jiang Qian's wrist. After a while, he slowly pressed his palm against Jiang Qian's palm, carefully urging the demon power sealed in Jiang Qian's body.

Yu Cizhou's demonic power echoed each other across Jiang Qian's hand, which was a wonderful feeling.

The little starling was lying on the side and watching, for fear that Yu Cizhou would not be able to control and take away the demonic power.

However, Yu Cizhou looked leisurely and didn't do anything else. He only pressed Jiang Qian's palm lightly, as if he was playing a boring game and was tireless.

Until the little starling looked sleepy, Yu Cizhou didn't withdraw his hand, but slowly lay down beside Jiang Qian with his palms on each other. Yu Cizhou curled up, his movements were very light, as if he was afraid of waking Jiang Qian up.

The little starling looked at him blankly, thinking that you two have a grudge, what are you doing?

Yu Cizhou just lay beside Jiang Qian, his body did not stick to Jiang Qian's body, but kept a just right distance. That distance is not too close, but it is definitely not the distance that a vengeful demon should have. The little starling even thought that as long as Jiang Qian turned over a little, he could get into Yu Cizhou's arms.

The little starling turned into a bird and landed on Jiang Qian's pillow, staring at Yu Cizhou vigilantly.

He didn't understand a little, what the hell this guy Yu Cizhou was doing.