59

Chapter 59

Jiang Qian never expected that Yu Cizhou would do this on his own initiative, and was immediately a little confused.

Last time he tried everything possible to get ready for another egg, but Yu Cizhou didn't give it to him, and now he almost forgot about it, Yu Cizhou is really excited.

"Why didn't you discuss it with me?" Jiang Qian was a little anxious.

Yu Cizhou looked at him, and said, "Last time you said you wanted another egg, and you were angry with me for not giving it to you. Later, you said it yourself and asked me to...in it." Unfortunately, at that time It was interrupted by the change of the monster in the forbidden area, and the matter was left alone.

"I was..." Jiang Qian wanted to explain, but she didn't know what to say.

The last time was the idea of ​​Zheheng Sanren, thinking that he could handle Yu Cizhou who was controlled by the demonic energy. But that was before getting rid of the monster. At that time, Jiang Qian was not sure what Yu Cizhou's inner demon was, and that method was somewhat suspected of going to the doctor in a hurry.

"Have you changed your mind again?" Yu Cizhou asked.

Jiang Qian opened his mouth and sighed resignedly.

"Forget it, that's it." Jiang Qian said.

Yu Cizhou is already... in it, and there is no room for regret.

Besides, he doesn't object to having another egg now.

That brat...Jiang Xiaobao, Jiang Qian still likes it, the fluffy little white dumpling is very cute.

It would be nice to get another one.

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian felt relieved.

"Go back." Jiang Qian got up and said to Yu Cizhou, "Jiang Xiaobao is still in the room."

Yu Cizhou nodded when he heard the words, and walked towards the residence together with Jiang Qian.

When the two reached the door of the house, they heard a strange sound. Listening carefully, it sounded like... small claws scratching the door.

Jiang Qian hurriedly stepped forward to open the door, and saw a little white dumpling under her feet with its head up, angrily calling "meow meow meow" at him, as if asking the two fathers in front of them why they walked for so long return!

"It's all your fault, it takes so long every time!" Jiang Qian glared at Yu Cizhou, leaned over and hugged the angry little white boy Jiang Xiaobao on the ground. Jiang Xiaobao meowed again for a while, almost venting his anger, and then nestled in Jiang Qian's arms aggrieved.

Seeing Jiang Qian coaxing Xiaobai Tuanzi, Yu Cizhou couldn't help but smile a little in his eyes.

He thought to himself, looking at Jiang Xiaobao's tantrum, he was exactly the same as Jiang Qian, both father and son seemed not to be trifled with.

"In the future, you have to control the time." Jiang Qian said to Yu Cizhou.

"I'm afraid it's too fast and you won't be satisfied." Yu Cizhou said.

Jiang Qian blushed when she heard the words, and glared at him again, but did not refute, and went into the inner hall with Jiang Xiaobao in her arms.

"You said..." Jiang Qian was lying on his side on the couch, rubbing the little boy in his arms with one hand. He glanced at him and saw that the little boy had closed his eyes as if he was asleep, so he opened his mouth to Yu Yu Ci Zhou asked: "From now on, shall we... all have to avoid Jiang Xiaobao?"