11

Chapter 11

Jiang Qian always wanted to kill Yu Cizhou.

But it is one thing for him to kill the other party, it is another thing for the other party to not want to live.

Suddenly realizing that Yu Cizhou was suspected of self-destruction, Jiang Qian was very upset.

If the person he wants to kill is not afraid of death, or even does not want to live, then his act of wanting to kill the other party will seem a bit ridiculous.

What's even more ridiculous is that Yu Cizhou actually felt that he would be sad for his death.

Jiang Qian sneered in his heart, but felt that after so many years, Yu Cizhou, the bastard, was really getting thicker and thicker.

But he couldn't refute these words, otherwise it would be very hypocritical to go back and forth.

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian just stared at Yu Cizhou for a while, then turned around and planned to go back to the guest room.

However, Jiang Qian paused after taking a few steps, and threw the spiritual stone in his hand to Yu Cizhou again.

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian's back, opened his mouth but said nothing.

The little starling squatted aside with the bunny in his arms. After Jiang Qian returned to the house and slammed the door, he whispered, "He's angry."

"Yeah." Yu Cizhou responded, then leaned on the spiritual tree and rested for a while.

Jiang Qian used his demon power to heal most of his wounds. Although his injuries would not be so easy to recover for a while, they would not be as weak as before.

"What the hell are you doing?" Little Starling asked, "It's obvious that we can negotiate, but if you insist on making Jiang Hufa angry, don't you really want to live?"

Yu Cizhou glanced in the direction of the guest room, leaned on the spiritual tree and said, "I guessed that thing would come tonight, but I can't guess what he is. According to his habit, he will only pick out the single person. Start, even if we discuss with you in advance, we can't deal with him together."

The little starling frowned and thought for a while, but for a while he didn't understand the key.

Yu Cizhou said again: "You Jiang Hufa is so righteous and awe-inspiring, you won't let a demon like me be a drag on the enemy."

The implication was that if Yu Cizhou had said it in advance, Jiang Qian would definitely make this bait by himself.

"Ah!" The little starling suddenly understood and said, "You don't want to let Hufa Jiang go, so you can only go by yourself."

After all, how much influence this blood demon's illusion has on the demon, Yu Cizhou had no judgment at all before entering. If Jiang Qian was asked to lure the enemy, what if he entered the illusion but couldn't resist it?

Moreover, the fantasy of the blood demon is the kind of unspeakable content, Yu Cizhou can't imagine what kind of picture he will see if Jiang Qian enters, and who will be waiting for Jiang Qian's illusion...

"Aren't you afraid that Jiang Hufa doesn't come back in time?" Little Starling asked.

Yu Cizhou smiled lightly and said, "He is very smart, you don't know him."

Jiang Qian, who was in the room, was obviously paused after hearing this sentence.

He consciously didn't know Yu Cizhou at all, but Yu Cizhou knew him very well.