25

Chapter 25

When Jiang Qian carried Yu Cizhou back to Ping'an Lane, the little starling was already squatting on the spiritual tree and fell asleep.

He heard the movement and looked down, and saw Jiang Qian carefully placing Yu Cizhou under the spirit tree, and then he naturally raised his hand and pressed it on Yu Cizhou's heart, and started to use his demonic power to replace Yu Cizhou again. Healing.

Although Jiang Qian's demon power is powerful, if he spends so much time, it will inevitably suffer damage over time.

But the little starling knew something about Jiang Qian's thoughts towards Yu Cizhou, so it was not easy to stop him. In fact, the little starling is also a little worried, afraid that if Yu Cizhou is too weak, he will not be physically strong when he detoxifies his family Jiang Hufa in the future, so this injury still needs to be treated safely.

It's just that he didn't quite understand why Jiang Hufa wanted to do so much. Wouldn't it be better to directly give the Ten Thousand Years Spirit Grass to Lord Demon Envoy? It can not only completely heal the wounds of the demon envoy, but also does not waste Jiang Hufa's demon power, killing two birds with one stone.

But then he thought about it, his family protector Jiang seems to be very particular about these things, maybe he just likes the feeling of healing the demon envoy in person? After all, the way you come and go is another way of cultivating feelings.

Thinking of this, the little starling was a little relieved.

Anyway, Jiang Hufa's demon power is strong, if you break it, you can break it, and then you can cultivate it slowly.

Under the spirit tree, while Jiang Qian was healing Yu Cizhou, he couldn't help but set his eyes on Yu Cizhou.

Since Yu Cizhou was injured, his complexion has been a little pale. This paleness hides a little of the original sharpness of his facial features and adds a bit of morbid beauty, which makes Jiang Qian feel a little sick every time he looks at it. A little pity.

Of course, most of this feeling comes from the change in Jiang Qian's state of mind. He knows that he will treat Yu Cizhou like this in the near future. The irritability and hostility he used to look at Yu Cizhou have disappeared, but now he looks more and more at it. The more pleasing to the eye.

In fact, Jiang Qian was not without entanglement on the issue of the perennial spirit grass that Little Starling was concerned about.

But his scruples were completely different from what Little Starling thought.

Since the first day he came out of Guangling Daze, Jiang Qian had hesitated whether to give the spirit grass to Yu Cizhou.

He has been hesitating until now, Yu Cizhou has acquiesced to his request, and Jiang Qian still hasn't sent the spirit grass out.

After all, Jiang Qian didn't have much trust in Yu Cizhou.

Even if Yu Cizhou did not reject his request before, it did not mean that Yu Cizhou would abide by the agreement.

Jiang Qian felt that Yu Cizhou, a bastard, could do anything.

If he gave the spirit grass to Yu Cizhou to help Yu Cizhou completely restore his demon power, then once Yu Cizhou temporarily changed his mind at the critical moment, Jiang Qianke would have to let him do it.

Jiang Qian couldn't let the experience of those three days and three nights come over again, this time he was bound to win against Yu Cizhou.

So now the best choice is to not give the spirit grass to Yu Cizhou for the time being.