56

Chapter 56

The wound on Yu Cizhou's hand that was cut by the feather blade was continuously overflowing with blood.

His blood and Jiang Qian's blood melted together in the water, and soon they were indistinguishable from each other.

Yu Cizhou was hugged by Jiang Qian. Although he didn't attack Jiang Qian again, his devilish energy remained undiminished, and he was in danger of losing control again. And Jiang Qian's condition is not very good at the moment, obviously unable to fight against the demonic Yu Cizhou.

"Little Peacock, let him go first." Zheheng Sanren yelled at Jiang Qian: "Your body is not safe now, don't let him hurt you."

Jiang Qian still hugged Yu Cizhou, fearing that if he let go, the other party would completely lose control.

"Even if you can make him wake up temporarily, it is impossible to get rid of his demons by yourself." Zheheng Sanren said again: "Now that Jiang Tu is dead, the most urgent thing is to purify your two souls first, Leopard It’s never too late to let go of the demons in your heart.”

Although Jiang Qian knew that Zheheng Sanren's words were true, he still hesitated.

It's just because he still can't forget Jiang Tu's appearance when he was completely enchanted. He is afraid that Yu Cizhou will make the same mistakes again if he is careless.

"Be careful!" Zheheng Sanren opened his mouth and reminded Jiang Qian.

Before Jiang Qian could react, Yu Cizhou broke free suddenly.

Although Yu Cizhou was controlled by the demonic energy, he was not without the ability to distinguish, and he still remembered that the exit of this forbidden area was at the bottom of Tan. So after breaking free from Jiang Qian, he sank into Tan Di without hesitation, and swam towards the entrance of Tan Di's cave.

Jiang Qian probably guessed his intention, and sank into Tan Bottom without thinking too much.

Jiang Qian still remembered that Yu Cizhou was afraid of water, but now he didn't know Yu Cizhou's condition, and he was afraid that something would happen if his old problem relapsed after he sank into the bottom of the Tan. After all, Yu Cizhou's demonic energy alone is already troublesome enough, if something else goes wrong, the consequences will be disastrous.

But after entering the water, Jiang Qian realized that Yu Cizhou didn't know why, but now he seemed to be completely unafraid of the water, and could swim faster than Jiang Qian in the water. But Jiang Qian still didn't dare to delay, so he could only try his best to chase after Yu Cizhou, just in case.

Yu Cizhou didn't look back at him at all, only thinking about running away.

After reaching the surface of the sea, the soul in Jiang Qian's body moved, causing his body to lose strength suddenly, and he slid towards the bottom of the sea again unexpectedly. Jiang Qian tried to keep calm, and wanted to push the demon power back to the surface of the sea, but because of the unstable soul, he couldn't use the strength at all.

While struggling, the cold sea water choked into Jiang Qian's body.

Jiang Qian didn't have time to think about it, and decisively released his demonic aura. As long as Yu Cizhou had a semblance of reason, it was impossible to leave him alone.

Yu Cizhou had already landed on the shore, and when he was about to leave, he noticed a faint evil spirit coming from behind him. A trace of hesitation flashed in his eyes, and finally he turned around and jumped into the sea again.

At the bottom of the blurry water, Jiang Qian was struggling with both hands, and then Yu Cizhou grabbed his wrist.

Yu Cizhou's familiar demonic aura kept approaching, which made Jiang Qian regain his composure a little bit. He reached out to caress Yu Cizhou's cheek through the sea water, making Yu Cizhou's movements slightly stagnant.