65

Chapter 65

Yu Cizhou hugged Jiang Qian, and the two demons exchanged a long kiss.

After a while, Jiang Qian slightly pushed Yu Cizhou away, and stared at him for a long while.

"Is what you just said true? Or are you joking?" Jiang Qian asked.

Yu Cizhou chuckled lightly and asked, "What do you think?"

"I don't believe it." Jiang Qian said, "When we separated, you still didn't understand anything. You haven't seen each other for so many years, and I kept beating and killing you. How could you have those dreams?"

Yu Cizhou's gaze fell on the corner of Jiang Qian's lips, he stretched out his hand to rub it lightly, and said, "When we parted, you didn't understand anything, but I understood everything."

Jiang Qian was startled, and looked at Yu Cizhou suspiciously.

Yu Cizhou patiently explained to him: "At that time, your age was placed in the human race, and you should have reached the age of marriage. Jiang Tu was younger than you, and he was already dying for others, and it was only you. I don't understand."

Jiang Qian thought about it after hearing the words, and immediately believed what Yu Cizhou said.

When they left, if they were compared with the age of the human race, they should be eighteen or nineteen years old.

Yu Cizhou is older than Jiang Qian, and has already reached the age of first love.

"You..." Jiang Qian looked at Yu Cizhou, her ears blushed slightly, and asked, "When did it start?"

With a smile in his eyes, Yu Cizhou asked, "What to start?"

"You know what I'm asking." Jiang Qian glared at him, knowing that Yu Cizhou was teasing herself, but she still said, "Since when... have you had such a dream?"

Yu Cizhou thought about it seriously, and began to say: "One time you got into my room in the middle of the night and lingered, insisting on occupying my sleeping place. That night..." He didn't say the latter words, but Jiang Qian vaguely Guess what.

A young man's mind is like a layer of window paper, once a chance arises, it will be broken as soon as it is poked.

From then on, Yu Cizhou understood his thoughts on Jiang Qian.

"Did you know? Orcs don't lick their own kind easily." Yu Cizhou said.

Some orcs will lick those who are weaker than themselves, but demons are not the same as ordinary orcs.

Jiang Qian didn't know what to think of when she heard the words, and asked, "What about you?"

"In my whole life, I will only lick my partner." After Yu Cizhou said, he added: "And my own cubs."

The word "partner" fell into Jiang Qian's ears, causing Jiang Qian's face to turn slightly red.

Yu Cizhou has licked him countless times from before and after the breakup, so the partner Yu Cizhou mentioned will naturally not be someone else.

They have been close countless times, and the cub is about to have a second one, but they have never formally clarified such a relationship in words. Even if Jiang Qian gave Yu Cizhou his own feathers before, he never said anything to Yu Cizhou to recognize his identity.

"Where's the feather I gave you?" Jiang Qian asked.

Yu Cizhou reached into his bosom, and took out the sparrow feather that Jiang Qian gave him.

"We Qin Clan will not easily give feathers to others," Jiang Qian said.

"I know, only for my partner." Yu Cizhou said.