31

Chapter 31

Rabbit demon looked up at Jiang Qian cautiously, and saw Jiang Qian frowning tightly, her expression full of unease and irritability.

Jiang Qian's face is beautiful, but there is always a bit of coldness in those beautiful eyes, so even if others want to look at him more, most of them will cover it up, and they don't dare to stare directly. He sees.

But at this moment, the coldness of alienation was gone in Jiang Qian's eyes, replaced by helplessness mixed with a little anger.

Who would have thought that Jiang Hufa, who has always been proud, would also show such an expression?

"Hufa Jiang..." The rabbit demon gently tugged at his sleeve.

Jiang Qian raised her hand and waved at him, and said with a tired face, "I'm fine, I just want to be quiet."

After hearing the words, Rabbit Demon quietly retreated to the side, daring not to disturb him again.

Jiang Qian sat down in a state of despair, feeling completely disturbed for a while.

It was hard for him to believe that he would be pregnant anyway, it couldn't be true.

He is the protector of the bird race, he is a male peacock, and he is still the one who wants to be the top one. How could he be pregnant?

Jiang Qian thought about it for a while, he has never seen a male bird pregnant since he was a child. Whether it is a bird family in Guangling Daze or a bird family outside, the pregnant bird is always a female bird.

It is impossible for a male bird to get pregnant!

Jiang Qian turned to look at the rabbit demon, and the rabbit demon was also looking at him, with a hint of worry and concern in his eyes.

"Can I try the demon energy in your body again?" Jiang Qian asked the rabbit demon.

The rabbit demon nodded hurriedly, walked up to Jiang Qian's side, and handed him his hand.

Jiang Qian clasped hands with Rabbit Demon, harnessed the demon power to penetrate into Rabbit Demon's body, and soon he touched the extra demonic energy in Rabbit Demon's body. He could clearly feel that although the demonic energy was honestly in the rabbit demon's body, it was definitely not a mass of dead objects.

On the contrary, when Jiang Qianjing came down to touch the demonic energy, he could vaguely feel that the demonic energy was alive, and even when Jiang Qian touched it, he would give a vague response, like a Say hello to Jiang Qian.

After such a test, Jiang Qian had to believe that the rabbit demon was indeed pregnant.

Jiang Qian withdrew his hand, and then harnessed the demonic energy to test the demonic energy in his body.

Although he is unwilling to admit it, the state of the demonic energy in his body is indeed very similar to the demonic energy in the rabbit demon.

In the past, Jiang Qian had always thought of rejecting this demonic energy, and the demonic energy could probably sense Jiang Qian's hostility, so she felt restless every time she moved. And Jiang Qian was in conflict, and naturally he never had the patience to feel it properly.

Now that I think about it carefully, this demonic energy has been very unusual since Jiang Qian returned to Guangling Daze.

If it hadn't moved too much, Jiang Qian wouldn't have been so distressed.

What's even more incredible is that even the Phoenix Demon Venerable is helpless with this little bit of demonic energy.

Jiang Qian remembered that when the Phoenix Demon Venerable was planning to forcibly draw out the demon power, he almost got injured.