26

Chapter 26

In the desolate palace garden of the imperial palace, a man raised his head slightly and looked at the two demonic auras above another palace garden not far away.

Although he couldn't see it clearly, he could still tell what was going on in the palace.

He stared at the two demonic auras for a long time, and a smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

"Young Master, when are you going to start?" a young servant next to him asked.

The man's eyes turned cold, and he said, "Speaking of this charismatic poison, it will take three or four days to attack, and let them steal another day of joy, until Yu Cizhou's demonic energy is almost exhausted, and then It's not too late to start."

The little maid also followed the man's line of sight after hearing the words, but couldn't see anything.

But he could know from the man's reaction that Yu Cizhou should have started to help Jiang Qian relieve the charm poison.

At this time, there was a soft call from a woman in the hall, and the man withdrew his coldness and walked quickly into the hall.

There was a woman lying on the couch in the hall. The woman looked only in her twenties, but her face was soft and moving, but it was vaguely pale and morbid, and she looked like she had been sick all the time.

She was the former concubine of the emperor, and was later demoted to a nobleman and locked up here for some reason.

"Brother Qing, are you leaving?" Mr. Liang asked.

"I'm not leaving." The man she called Brother Qing sat on the edge of the couch, wrapped his arms around her, and said, "Go to sleep again."

The noble man looked up at him, then frowned and coughed a few times, looking uncomfortable.

Seeing this, the man leaned over and kissed her forehead, looking a little dignified.

"Brother Qing, am I dying?" Mr. Liang asked.

"No, you won't die if anyone dies." The man put her on the couch and got up to go out.

But the noble man grabbed his hand and said, "Don't go, Brother Qing."

"I'm not leaving, I'll be back soon." The man comforted her.

Mr. Liang didn't seem to believe it, and still held him tightly.

Helpless, the man leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and the other party let go.

He waited until the noble man slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep, and then got up and left the inner hall.

Outside the hall, the little servant who had been following him before was waiting honestly.

He ordered a few words to the little maid, who hurried out and brought two palace maids with him after a while.

This cold palace is not as good as the outside world. The entire palace garden adds up to only two palace maids to serve. It was arranged by the emperor because the good and noble people were sick.

These two palace maids disliked the good and noble people for delaying their future. They were not very dedicated on weekdays, and they treated the good and noble people harshly.

The man glanced at the two palace maids, and suddenly there was a trace of hostility in his eyes. Then the whole body suddenly exuded black energy, turned into a crow, and pecked at the eyes of the two palace ladies...

Inside the hall, Mr. Liang was unconscious.

In her drowsiness, there was a faint demonic energy on her body, but the demonic energy seemed to be absent, and it was not strong.