20

Chapter 20

This thought only flashed in Jiang Qian's mind, and he was forcibly suppressed by him.

But I don't know why, but the thought seems to have grown legs, and it will pop up again suddenly, making Jiang Qian restless all day.

Not only during the day, but Jiang Qian couldn't escape from dreaming at night.

Although he never succeeded once in the dream, but after seeing Yu Cizhou's docile and obedient appearance, he became less resistant to this matter in his heart.

"The monsters of the Shui tribe are gone." The little starling flew to Qingfeng Pavilion and saw Jiang Qian sitting in a daze at the stone table in the courtyard.

Jiang Qian glanced at him when he heard the words, and said casually, "Has the herring recovered?"

"It looks okay, but it was taken away by the monsters of other aquariums." Little Starling said.

Aquariums rely more on aura cultivation in the water. Guangling Daze has many shallow streams and few deep lakes, so it is not suitable for them to stay for a long time.

Jiang Qian didn't know what to think, and asked casually, "What about the other demons?"

"The demon envoy and the wolf demon haven't left yet, and the raptor doesn't seem to have left either," said the little starling.

Jiang Qian's eyes were complicated when he heard the words, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

The little starling came close to him and asked cautiously, "Hufa Jiang, what did you plan?"

"What?" Jiang Qian asked.

"That's it!" Little Starling flapped his wings together, making a very suggestive gesture.

Jiang Qian knew that he was talking about the charm poison, and this time he was not annoyed for the first time, but suddenly remembered something, and said to the little myna: "Find a few little demons and go to the warehouse of Qingfeng Pavilion to see if there is anything. Find anything good."

The little starling said blankly: "What good things are you looking for? What is Jiang Hufa going to do?"

"It's useful, you don't need to ask more." Jiang Qian said.

The little starling hurriedly went to greet a few little demons, and all the demons turned into human figures and moved out all the things in the Qingfeng Pavilion warehouse one by one.

Jiang Qian thought about it carefully, and he decided to ask Yu Cizhou to help him detoxify.

Of course, this time, the method of detoxification has to be changed...

Jiang Qian had passed this hurdle in her heart, but Jiang Qian had no idea whether Yu Cizhou could agree.

So Jiang Qian felt that he couldn't rashly go to Yu Cizhou to mention it. If he mentioned it too directly and Yu Cizhou refused, wouldn't it be embarrassing?

If you can't mention it directly, you have to be euphemistic.

After thinking about it, Jiang Qian felt that he could follow the way of courtship of birds and find something good to give to each other.

After all, even when a common and selfish monster like the Black Eagle came to him to court him, he knew that he would go to Herring to find a good night pearl first. Although the night pearl caused a lot of trouble, it can be seen that the black eagle took a little thought.

Jiang Qian thought to himself, even Hei Diao knew how to use Ye Mingzhu to please him, and he couldn't be too stingy because he was a dignified avian guardian.