50

Chapter 50

Jiang Qian didn't expect Yu Cizhou to ask such a question suddenly, and he couldn't react for a while.

He stared at Yu Cizhou in a daze, and saw that there was a touch of restlessness in Yu Cizhou's eyes, the devilish energy was looming, and his emotions seemed to be on the verge of losing control.

Jiang Qian felt that if she rejected Yu Cizhou directly, the other party might go crazy immediately.

Jiang Qian didn't dare to take the risk of provoking him at this time, but if Jiang Qian didn't refuse, Yu Cizhou might be irritated once he realized that Jiang Qian didn't have any evil spirit in his stomach.

At that moment, Jiang Qian understood what it meant to be self-inflicted and unable to live.

He shouldn't have spread such a lie that could be exposed at any time in order to restrain Yu Cizhou.

Now it's good, it's a dilemma.

Seeing that Jiang Qian was silent, Yu Cizhou raised one hand, intending to touch Jiang Qian's lower abdomen.

Jiang Qian's thoughts changed sharply, and he raised his hand to grab Yu Cizhou's wrist.

"Why don't you let me touch it?" Yu Cizhou asked, the restlessness in his eyes became more and more obvious.

Jiang Qian put his heart on the line, lowered his gaze, and said with a bit of reproach in his tone: "I'm still angry with you."

Yu Cizhou: ...

Is Jiang Qian acting like a baby?

He had never seen Jiang Qian like this before, and he was a little stunned for a moment, not knowing how to react.

Jiang Hufa has always had a bad temper, and when he gets angry, he always strikes directly, or ignores others. This is the first time Yu Cizhou has seen such a tone of half blame and half coquettish.

"Are you blaming me?" Yu Cizhou asked cautiously.

Jiang Qian raised her eyes to look at him, her tone was still half-angry: "I can't blame you?"

"Yes." Yu Cizhou hurriedly said, "You can blame me."

Jiang Qian was indeed acting angry at him, or acting like a baby.

Anyway, no matter what it is, Yu Cizhou is a little bit out of ideas at the moment, and the restlessness in his heart has long since disappeared.

Seeing that Yu Cizhou retracted his hand embarrassingly, and the restlessness in his eyes subsided a lot, Jiang Qian was a little relieved.

He was afraid that Yu Cizhou's emotions would go away and come back in a while, so he thought about "entangled" again and completely changed the topic away.

Thinking of this, he softened his tone again, and said with some grievance: "It hurts when laying eggs, I don't want it, and you still do that on purpose... I begged you, but you didn't listen."

"No, no." Yu Cizhou was completely stunned. He didn't know that Jiang Hufa was wronged, which made people feel distressed, and his heart was in a ball for a while, and he quickly explained: "It's my fault, I It wasn't intentional, I couldn't help myself."

Jiang Qian sneered in his heart, but the expression on his face was still the same, with a slight redness at the end of his eyes, looking extremely aggrieved.

Yu Cizhou took his hand and said to him: "Ah Qian, don't blame me, it's all my fault, I know you hurt so much, and I wanted to follow you at the time, but my demon...I can't control myself ,I do not know why this is so."