32

Chapter 32

Jiang Qian leaned in the clear pool, thinking about eggs repeatedly in his mind.

If according to his judgment, this thing was there when Yu Cizhou helped him detoxify for the first time, then this egg should have already formed.

Jiang Qian put one hand on her lower abdomen and fumbled around for a while, but she still didn't find any trace. He sensed the demonic energy in his body a little bit, and found that the demonic energy seemed to grow very fast recently, and it became stronger every day than the day before.

So is it an egg?

Jiang Qian thought for a while, and suddenly thought of Yu Cizhou again, Yu Cizhou is a leopard, a leopard is born from a womb, not an egg. Thinking of this, Jiang Qian suddenly became a little unsure. Maybe it wasn't an egg?

But even if it was a little leopard, Jiang Qian couldn't find a trace in his stomach.

Jiang Qian's thoughts were mixed, and the more she thought about it, the more anxious she became.

He didn't dare to think about what would be born from the combination of himself and Yu Cizhou. He thought of the cubs of the rabbit demon and the wolf demon, who looked like both a wolf and a rabbit, but they were still orcs anyway. If this thing came out of his stomach, he didn't know what it would be like.

If there is a four dissimilarity, or an ugly monster, won't his face be lost in the entire demon clan?

Jiang Qian imagined the appearance of this little thing in his stomach. No matter how he combined the characteristics of a peacock and a leopard, he felt that it was not normal. The more he thought about it, the more irritable he became.

Going back ten thousand steps, even if you don't think about what he will give birth to, it will be very troublesome if you only have the cubs of the orc race. Jiang Qian hardly dared to think about how the other party would be so angry if this matter reached the ears of the Phoenix Demon Venerable.

Can Jiang Qian go back to Guangling Daze by then?

If he can't go back, where can he go with such a small thing, he can't continue to wander in the place of the human race?

More importantly, he and Yu Cizhou are not partners, and there is no reason to welcome a small thing together.

In this way, the existence of this little thing will be particularly embarrassing.

"Hufa Jiang, do you feel sick to your stomach?" Seeing that Jiang Qian kept touching her stomach, Little Starling couldn't help asking.

Jiang Qian was stunned for a moment, then withdrew his hand and said lightly, "No."

Since knowing the existence of this little thing in his stomach, Jiang Qian has become a little sensitive. When Little Myna asked, he couldn't help feeling a little guilty, for fear that Little Myna would notice something.

He thought about it for a while, and said to the little starling: "You don't have to accompany me."

"Where am I going then?" Little Starling asked, "I won't accompany you, won't you be bored?"

Jiang Qian thought about it and said, "You can accompany Yu Cizhou."

The little starling suddenly said: "Yes, the demon envoy has suffered a lot on the boat before, I can take care of him for a while."

After the little starling said, he fluttered his wings and flew towards Yu Cizhou's residence.

Seeing that he was flying far away, Jiang Qian relaxed a little and put a hand on his lower abdomen again.