17

Chapter 17

Jiang Qian followed the Phoenix Demon Zun to the Yuqiong Hall.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable didn't say a word along the way, but Jiang Qian could feel that the other party was in a bad mood.

Jiang Qian has lived with the Phoenix Demon Venerable for many years, and knows his temperament very well, and Jiang Qian even acts a bit like him in many cases. Bai He once said that Jiang Qian had such a bad temper, and most of it was because of the influence of the Phoenix Demon Venerable.

But Jiang Qian himself knew that although he and the Phoenix Demon Venerable had bad tempers, strictly speaking, they each had their own differences, and the differences were not the same. Phoenix Demon Venerable's temperament has a kind of stubbornness and indifference that is unique to a king, but Jiang Qian is more impatient, which makes him sometimes a little irritable.

But now, the Phoenix Demon Venerable said that he wanted to bring out that demonic energy for Jiang Qian, so Jiang Qian could only do as he said.

No matter how impatient he was, he would not disobey the words of the Phoenix Demon Venerable.

"Give me your hand." Phoenix Demon Venerable and Jiang Qian sat cross-legged in the Yuqiong Hall, he stretched out his hand towards Jiang Qian, and Jiang Qian passed his hand into his. The Phoenix Demon Venerable held Jiang Qian's hand to control the demonic energy for a while, and his expression suddenly changed.

He frowned at Jiang Qian and asked, "How did this demonic energy get into your body?"

Jiang Qian is a high-level demon, with very strong demon power, and ordinary demons are not his opponents at all. But the Phoenix Demon Venerable tried the demonic energy, but found that the demonic energy was not simply contaminating Jiang Qian's body at all, but as if it had grown out of Jiang Qian's body, almost merging with Jiang Qian.

After realizing this situation, the Phoenix Demon Venerable was very surprised.

In what way is it possible for the demonic aura of an orc to "live" in Jiang Qian's body so deeply?

Is Jiang Qian taking the initiative or being forced?

The Phoenix Demon Venerable obviously wanted to know the answer.

Jiang Qian didn't look at him, just lowered her eyes and said nothing.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable was very familiar with his expression, and every time Jiang Qian made a mistake and refused to admit it, it was the same expression.

All the demons in Guangling Daze thought that Jiang Qian respected the Phoenix Demon Venerable and never disobeyed. In fact, only the Phoenix Demon Venerable himself knew that Jiang Qian's obedience only manifested in what he wanted. If he encounters something that Jiang Qian doesn't want, he is actually very stubborn.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable used to be helpless against him, and he was not willing to scold him, and now he is still helpless.

"After going out, I became more courageous." Phoenix Demon Venerable said.

Although he was a little dissatisfied, he did not continue to press Jiang Qian, but clinging to Jiang Qian's hand, harnessing the demon power to try to extract the demonic energy from Jiang Qian's body.

However, as soon as his demonic energy began to stir, the demonic energy in Jiang Qian's body disappeared as if he was aware of it.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable was a little surprised, he didn't expect this demonic energy to be so cunning, and he knew how to hide.