55

Chapter 55

Jiang Qian was almost pissed off by Yu Cizhou.

He had thought about this matter well, but in order to coax Yu Cizhou, he almost "used everything", and even put on a posture that he would never have in his life, just to coax Yu Cizhou to submit obediently.

Who knew that everything was going smoothly up front, but at the last step, Yu Cizhou acted smart...to the outside.

The more Jiang Qian thought about it, the angrier she became, and she wished she could grab Yu Cizhou and beat him up, forcing him to do it again.

But just now, in order to achieve his goal, Jiang Qian dragged Yu Cizhou to toss for an hour, and only at the last moment did he allow Yu Cizhou to be released. Even if it comes again in a short time, Yu Cizhou might not have much in stock.

Jiang Qian was sulking for half an hour in the room, and finally his anger subsided a little.

After he calmed down, when he thought of Yu Cizhou's words just now, a hint of irony surged up in his heart.

Although this did not go as he wished, Yu Cizhou's actions were all for Jiang Qian.

He said to Jiang Qian last time that he would not let Jiang Qian get pregnant easily after learning from the wolf demon, but he did not expect it to be true.

Even Jiang Qian forgot about it, but Yu Cizhou still remembered it.

Thinking of this, Jiang Qian felt a little annoyed.

He walked to the door and opened the door, and saw Yu Cizhou still standing at the door, he had never left.

Seeing Jiang Qian open the door, Yu Cizhou raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Qian cautiously, with a somewhat uneasy expression on his face.

There was still a devilish aura in his eyes, but his attitude when facing Jiang Qian at this moment was very restrained.

When Jiang Qian saw him like this, his heart immediately softened a little.

"Come in." Jiang Qian said.

Yu Cizhou heard the words and entered the door, but he still didn't forget to close the door.

Yu Cizhou wasn't sure why Jiang Qian was angry, so he didn't dare to ask. While watching Jiang Qian's expression, he walked to the couch and waited. After a while, he probably felt that he should take the initiative to find something to do, so he turned into a leopard and began to nest on the couch to hatch eggs.

The anger in Jiang Qian's heart had almost disappeared, but when he saw his innocent and flattering appearance, he couldn't help laughing.

Yu Cizhou saw Jiang Qian's mouth curled up into a smile, and then he let go of his heart.

Jiang Qian went to the couch and sat down, and the leopard rubbed his head against him.

Jiang Qian stroked the leopard's fur, and said, "You were outside the door just now, did you secretly whisper to me?"

"No." Yu Cizhou said hurriedly.

Jiang Qian observed his expression, and said, "Do you like what you did before?"

Yu Cizhou was startled, and then realized what Jiang Qian was talking about.

He turned into a human form, looked at Jiang Qian with burning eyes, and said, "I like it."

Afraid that Jiang Qian would not believe it, he said again: "I like everything to be close to you."

Jiang Qian's ears were slightly reddened by what he said, and Yu Cizhou, a bastard, was not at all uncomfortable in this regard.