Basic Info

Hi!
So, while we wait for the second episode of Season 3, I will be doing one shots with Mipha and Hunter here! 
Now this doesn't mean it has to just be Mipha and Hunter!

It could be times she spent with Eda, or Raine, memories of her growing up, spending time with friends, whatever you guys want!

I will absolutely NOT be writing smut, Mipha and Hunter are minors. The most they will do is make out, but even then that'll be very basic, just kissing. 

Feel free to make requests, make as many as you want, no amount is too much.

On to the info:

Name:Hunter Wittebane (Deamonne)Alias:The Golden GuardAge:16Basic Info:Hunter is a self assured young man, he's powerless, but he's actually a huge softie when it comes to Mipha specifically

Name:
Hunter Wittebane (Deamonne)

Alias:
The Golden Guard

Age:
16

Basic Info:
Hunter is a self assured young man, he's powerless, but he's actually a huge softie when it comes to Mipha specifically. He may be a grimwalker, but he won't let that stop him from doing whatever necessary to protect the people he loves. He sees Darius as a father figure, and struggles with his anxiety, as well as ideas for dates and basic activities with Mipha. He adores sewing, and flying around. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Mipha Dell Whispers (Clawthorne)Alias:The Silver SoldierAge:17

Name:
Mipha Dell Whispers (Clawthorne)

Alias:
The Silver Soldier

Age:
17

Basic Info:
Mipha is a shy, closed off young lady. She was diagnosed with Autism when she was 3. Mipha loves Hunter with all her heart, as he was her first friend. She'll do whatever she can to protect her family, especially her Nini and mom. She's very close with Darius and Eberwolf, calling them her Uncles. Mipha loves to draw, listen to music, and fly around. She uses elemental magic, straying from the basic spells to do things her own way. She hates loud environments, crowds, and cold foods. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that, happy reading! Remember to vote and comment, they really help motivate me.
Byyyyeee~

<3