Worst Date Scenario

In this, they're already dating because I want the Boiling Isles dating fluff with them. My friend has dubbed them Miphter, but maybe Hunpha works better?
Ship names are odd, kinda hard to find one that works.

Mipha's POV:

I was on the couch reading another book Hunter let me borrow, this one was about a little girl, who was taken away into the stars, soon becoming the princess and guardian of the galaxies, and a mother to the little star creatures who lives with her. She built a floating ship, an observatory. I really liked it, but didn't like the part where she lost her parents in the beginning, that made me sad.

"Down by the banks of the hanky panky, where the bullfrog jumps from bank to banky, with a hip-"
*CRASH*
I stopped my little song, looking up and towards the kitchen.
"Luz? Everything ok? I thought you and King were outside!" 
"EVERYTHINGS FINE!" she came running in, chasing King around.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!" King scrambled onto my lap, kicking my book off me when he jumped off, Luz following and crashing into me.

"Ow! Luz!"
"Sorry! He took my tamagotchi!"
"Your what?"
"AMITY!"
"Ah" I hummed, going to pick up my book before Luz and King crashed into the tv, almost making it fall.

"Hey! No roughhousing inside the house! Come on! Mom only has like 3 rules in this house!" the two ignored me, continuing to run and tackle eachother, before they ended up behind me, bashing into the wall as Luz finally got her cat thing, but in doing so, they knocked the shelf above me, causing all the potions to fall and crash on me. I was covered in a blue liquid. Luz and King freezing in place and looking at me in fear. I stood up, turning to them slowly.

"You two... are in BIG trouble!" I snarled, Luz shrinking down and curling into a ball.
"Haha... funny how... funny how you can make liquids boil when you're angry! R-Right?" she pointed to me, the potion boiling off my clothes and skin, disapearing as I trapped them both in a ball of water, both of them squirming in it before the door opened, revealing mom.

"What in Titan's name are you doing?!" she screached, coming over and taking my hand, forcing me to drop them in the middle of the living room.
"Those two knocked the shelves down! I got covered in some potions! I told them not to rough house, but they wouldn't listen!" I crossed my arms, grumbling as mom shook her head, turning to Luz and King.

"I only have like... 3 house rules, and yet you managed to break two of them. No rough housing in the house, and don't break my shit. Mipha shouldn't have tried to drown you, however, you're both in more trouble than she is. You both get to clean this mess, then tomorrow- BOTH of you are cleaning Hooty" they gasped, shuddering. I smirked, satisfied with the punishment.

"Owlet, what potions fell on you? A lot of those were potion bases, but if they mixed, I'm not sure what they'll do. You feeling ok?" I nodded, heading over and glancing at all the shattered glass on the floor and couch.

"Pretty much all of these..." Mom crouched down, looking for any labels, before groaning and standing up.
"Of course I forgot to label all these... if you feel off, anything different- come get me, asap" I nodded, mom kissing my head as I grabbed my now ruined book, frowning.
"Luz, King, clean this up, then it's bed time, for all of you and- Oh no... is that one of Hunter's books?" I nodded, holding it to my chest and frowning, mom coming and hugging my shoulders.
"You've got that date with him tomorrow, right? I'll give you some extra snails to buy a new copy for him, alright?" I nodded one final time, mom kissing my cheek and letting me head upstairs to my bedroom. I went in, sitting on my bed before sighing, an idea popping into my head.
I went to my window, opening it.

"Hooty!"
"Hey little sis! Whatcha need?" I cringed, he smelled awful, definitely monthly cleaning time.
"Luz and King spilled some potions on me and ruined my book from Hunter-"
"Want me to eat them?"
"No! No ahaha! They're the ones cleaning you tomorrow- hear me out" I got out, sliding down the roof and jumping, raising the ground to make stairs for me as Hooty followed me around front. I got a bunch of water, before plunging it into the dirt, swirling it around and creating a large mud pool. Perfect.