Possessed Mipha Part 2

Far too lazy to type out the Hay Ride. So we get to skip AAAAALLL the way to when they get off the Hay Ride.

TW for death.

Hunter's POV:

We got off, Mipha seemed angry. I noticed she was pale, sweating. almost feverish. Her skin had a sickly green tint to her cheeks. I'm certain she's sick again, that's the only time I've ever seen her like this before.
She's been acting off, too. Before the Hay Ride, she asked me if I heard someone laughing, when I said I didn't, she got angry. Celeste isn't even with her, she was perched on my shoulder. I wanted her hidden, but she just turned to wood on my shoulder. Everyone thinks she's just a prop for my costume. Turns out people don't know Cosmic Frontier very well. Mipha looked gorgeous in her costume, but... I don't think she's having fun. 
I was taken from my thoughts when Mipha grabbed my wrist and dragged me behind the tractor, Luz seeing and coming to check on us.

"Meephs? What-"
"I saw him! Belos! I saw him over there! It wasn't a possum!" She snarled, her voice barely above a whisper. Celeste turned back, Flapjack coming out of my shirt. Celeste went to Mipha, hooting as her expression turned sour, shooing the Owl away.
"Get away from me" she whispered, shooing her to my lap as I stared at her.
"Mipha what is going on with you today? Amity and Willow said your eyesight just magically got better! And now you look like you're sick" I raised my hand to her forehead, yanking it back when it felt like it was burning. 

"Mipha, you have a fever, you didn't see Belos-"
"What are you saying?"
"What are you two doing over here?" Luz knelt next to me, staring Mipha down.

"I saw Belos!"
"No, you didn't. Luz, she has a fever-"
"I'm not making this up!" she yelled, Luz shushing her and checking to see the other's hadn't heard. She repeated my actions, feeling her forehead before sighing and reaching for her phone.
"Hunter is right, you've got a really high fever, I'm calling Mama to take you home" she began typing before Mipha snatched the phone, slamming it to the ground, making Luz worry she broke it, but was relieved when we saw it was still intact as Mipha took my hand.

"I am NOT delirious! I know what I saw and I'll prove it by getting the Titan's blood! Celeste-"
"Titan Blood?" Luz looked between us, confused as I let out an annoyed sigh, not happy Mipha spoiled the surprise.
"We found a Rebus in the shack, it's the same puzzle the guide mentioned. Amity thinks it leads to Titan's Blood, and was going to surprise you with it, tonight" Luz looked like she was about to explode.
"T-Titan Blood? Amity? Why didn't anyone tell me?"
"You and your mom have done so much for us, we wanted to return the favor. Mipha, what good would getting the blood do?"
"Belos is after it! He has to be! I can't believe your doubting me!" she growled, scooching away from me. My heart ached, I hated letting her down, but there's no way what she saw is real. Belos is gone...

"Mipha, I love you, I do... but you're really sick right now. I'm sorry, but I need to go with my gut here and say that you didn't see Belos, it's your head playing tricks" I reached for her hand before she yanked herself away, standing up.

"If you won't help me, I'll do it myself. Celeste, get the rebus from Amity" Celeste hid behind me, Mipha growling and stomping her foot.
"I said get the rebus, NOW" Celeste panicked, flying off as we stared at her.

"Mipha, you need to go home and rest!" Luz grabbed her phone, beginning to text Camila again.
"I'm fine, and I know what I saw!"
"Mipha-"
"I SAID I'M FINE, CALEB!" I froze, what did she just call me?

She huffed, turning on her heel and beginning to run into the forest, Celeste following her.
"Mipha! Flapjack! Follow her! We'll catch up!" he nodded, flying off.
"Mama's on her way, let's go get her! But let's not tell the others, no need to worry them about Belos if he isn't here"
"right, we better go if we want even a small chance of catching up to her, she's a fast runner" she nodded, following me as we ran down the path.