Mipha's Punishment

This was requested by Abbydabbi777
Don't forget to vote, and please feel free to comment requests, no amount is too many, so have at it, anything you can think of!

Happy reading!

Mipha's POV:

"FUCK!" I yelled, throwing my helmet into the dirt as tears began to leak from my eyes. I got the mission I was dreading... capturing my mother. 
Today was Hunter's Day off, so I had a solo mission, but it was to capture the Owl Lady, my mom. 
Celeste pulled my hair, getting my attention as I picked my mask back up, walking towards Bonesborough. 
"What do I do? I can't capture mom... she'll be petrified, but if I fail Belos might hurt Nini, or Hunter... Titan, Cell... what do I do now?" She chittered, nuzzling into my cheek as everyone stared at me. This uniform wasn't exactly good for blending in, I look exactly like Hunter does, except in silver with a half mask. 
"Well that's an idea... sparring with her will at least make me feel better than just straight up lying... but mom will destroy me" Celeste shook her head, making me snicker.
"Yeah, you're right, mom wouldn't hurt me, she's too careful with me" walking to the path, the buildings turned to trees as I made my way towards the Owl House. I loved the pathway to the house, it was so peaceful and beautiful. 

"HOOOOOOOOT!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Hooty shot at me, wrapping me in a hug as I held my hands to my ears, despite my helmet being in the way to actually block them.
"Hooty!" I screached, being pulled to the house and dropped by the front door.

"Oh wow! Look at you! So formal, hooty hoot! Little sis got STYLE! WOW!" I groaned, removing my helmet and chucking it at Hooty, making him yell out as it landed perfectly on his faace, blinding him. He began rolling in the dirt, trying to remove the helmet before the door swung open, revealing mom.

"Owlet? It's not Friday... why are you- Oh no, code grey?" I nodded, walking over and hugging her. Code grey was what we used to say I was tasked with her capture, I was hoping to never use it.

"Well, Luz is at school, Kings taking a nap, why don't you come inside and we'll watch a movie?" I nodded again, nuzzling into her as she led me inside, leaving Hooty to struggle with my helmet. King was on the couch, snoozing as I sat down, wrapping my cloak around me, since Uncle Dari made it weighted. 

"Come here, baby bro" I scooped him up, setting him on my lap as he stirred, before sighing happily and going back to sleep. Mom turned the tv on, sitting beside me and wrapping an arm around me. 
"What do you want to watch, Owlet?" I shrugged as mom started flipping through the movies, before one caught my eye.

"Bluey!" I bounced, the new Bluey movie just came out, and I wanted to watch it, but we don't get it in the castle, it sucks!
"Alright, Bluey movie it is, snuggle up" Mom turned it on, letting me lay down against her, adjusting King so we were all laying down on the couch, wrapped in a blanket Owlbert and Celeste brought over, before they went and rested on Owlberts perch. 

(Hi! Bluey movie doesn't exist, but I want it to. I love Bluey... a little more than I probably should. Love that for me)

"So, do you wanna do a little sparring, or you just want to relax?"
"Relax, please" I slipped my pendant into my mouth, chewing it as I was dead set on watching the colorful dogs on the screen. Mom was humming the theme song, as she would watch this show with me every time I was over, I think we've watched every episode about 20 times, King enjoyed it too, his favorite was Bluey's cousin, Muffin. 
He liked her because he think she's a tyrant like him. I love Socks, she acts kind of like I do. 

"Mom?"
"Yes, Owlet?"
"Which of them is your favorite?" Mom thought for a moment, watching the screen before kissing my head. 
"Bandit, he's a good dad, and the kind of parent I wanted to be" I smiled, looking up at her as she then leaned down and kissed my nose. 
"You're like Bandit, love games and jokes... not ass gross though"
"Ah, he's just a dad" Mom held me tighter, letting me play with some of her hair in my hand.