Found

ATTENTION!
DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ CHAPTER 26 OF THE MAIN BOOK!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK!

GO READ IT!

Eda's POV:

I was sitting on the couch as Lilith was stirring up another potion. She's trying to find a way to undo the Collector's spell to free Hooty. So far we've gotten no where.
Lily is getting discouraged, and I can't say I blame her. Despite King saying he would speak to the Collector about this 'game' they're playing, I worry that this plan won't work. It's been hours, and the sun was beginning to set. 

"Lily, maybe we should call it a day-"
"Nonsense Edalyn! I will get this right!" She urged, bottling another potion and walking to Hooty. She let the liquid dribble onto him, and he shook for a moment, before nothing else occured, Lily groaning in anger as she threw the bottle and watched it shatted on the roots of the tree in my enclosure. Since this place was made with the Owl Beast in mind, it's pretty nature oriented. I liked it, it was better than what the rest of the archives seemed to look like.

"Lilith... come on, we need to sleep" I gently pulled her to our beds, letting her lie down as she ran her hands through her hair and groan.
"I gotta get it right... I have to..." she kept mumbling to herself, making me worry for her.
"Lily, it's ok-"
"But what if King can't convince the Collector to set us all free? We need this potion"
"And we'll get it eventually. The Collector's magic is strong, it's going to take a while-"
"TITAN'S BLOOD!" Lily stood up as I violently shushed her since her voice was echoing.

"What if that's the missing ingrediant! Titan magic cancels out the Collectors! Maybe some Titan Blood is the key to undoing this curse!" She went back to her cauldron, making me roll my eyes at how stubborn she is.
"Lily, bed time- PLEASE" I grumbled, laying down and trying to get comfortable. 

"EDA! EDA!" King ran in, panting for breath as I looked at him.
"King? What happened?" I watched as he was struggling to catch his breath, pointing at the exit of my room.

"Eda, I'm so sorry! But... you need to see this" I stood up, following him without another thought and followed King out, Lilith following as we made our way out of our room and into the archives. 
"King, I don't understand. We're just heading to the Coven Heads Exhibit!" Lilith pointed out as King picked up his pace.
"But there's a new one, and you aren't gonna like who it is" he whimpered, jumping over the metal bars, Lilith and I following before I froze in place.

"Owlet?" I gasped, being careful of the barrier and walking around to her front. I looked her up and down, noting the new scars on her stomach. 
"Little Zora? King- how did she get here?" King was about to speak before we heard an explosion.

"King! Where are you?!" The Collector boomed as Lily and I ran for the room, hiding around the corner out of sight. 
"In here, Collector!" King called as the Collector flew over in a huff, Raine following close behind.

"Rainestorm?"
"Edalyn, quiet!" Lilith nudged me, making me scowl.

"Collector, I actually wanted to talk to you about the Boiling Isles-"
"I'm TIRED of this game! I wanna play something new! And this time, I MAKE THE RULES!!!" He yelled, snapping his finger's as King lifted off the ground. I gasped, fighting my instincts so I don't lunge out and grab King from that monsterous child.

"Let's get playing!" The Collector's voice was sinister as he ran off, dragging King behind him. Raine glanced around the room, smiling as he walked over to the puppets.

"I should've made sure you and your little friends couldn't follow me through the portal, a flaw- I know. But now that you're here, the other's in your little group will fall- One. By. One." Raine chuckled, making me sneer at how they acted. Before it clicked.