Raine & the Shopping Trip

Reminder that in this timeline, Raine became coven head LONG before Luz arrived.
Don't forget to comment any requests!
Raine's POV:

Today was the day I was dreading.
Shopping Day.

The psychiastrist told me to avoid bringing Mipha to the market until she's able to properly communicate her needs to me. Instead, I'm to leave her with a baby sitter while I go out to shop. But today, Darius, Eber, and Lilith are all busy, and Titan knows I'm not leaving Mipha with some random scout! So now, I have to wake up my 5 year old, and drag her through the market, praying she won't have a melt down. Being coven head is hard, I'm exhausted, plus trying to figure out how to care for Mipha? It's tiring, draining even. But I love her, and I promised Eda I would take care of her.

Just push through, Raine.
Take one day at a time... even if you're dreading a certain day.

I shook my nerves off, heading for her door before opening it, seeing her sleep-safe bed and smiling, seeing she hadn't figure out how to escape this one. 

Quick A/N! This is a sleep safe bed!

Mipha's is near identical to this, except it has a lot more padding on the sides to prevent injuries

Mipha's is near identical to this, except it has a lot more padding on the sides to prevent injuries. Her bed then changes to a normal double bed when she got older. But baby Mipha had one of these bad boys.

I unlatched the doors, sliding the panels as Mipha screamed at me, waving her arms and throwing Skittles the bunny at me.
"Good morning to you too, sweetheart" I tried to smile, but this already isn't looking good if she's already angry. 
I picked her up, quickly crouching down to grab skittles as she yelled and tried taking my glasses.
"No, we're not taking Nini's glasses, Nini needs these to see" I spoke, gaining angry cries in return. 

"NO! NO! NO!" She yelled as I had her sit at the table. She almost immediately stood up, running for my bedroom as I grabbed her, gently moving her back.
"Mipha, Nini doesn't have a lot of energy, so can you please sit down so we can eat?" I begged, having her pull against me, wanting to stay in my bedroom. She's been obsessed with being in there, but there's too many things in there that can hurt her, and I haven't been able to Mipha-proof it yet.

"No, we're not going into Nini's room, we are sitting and eating breakfast, come on" I gently pulled her so I could put my hands on her shoulder, guiding to sit again as she squirmed, grunting and whining before I got her to sit. She then began pouting, biting the table.
"Don't bite that" I lifted her head, floating her food over.  It was just scrambled eggs, but it was hot, so she should-

"NO!" the eggs were now everywhere, I swear I felt my eye twitch. 
"Ok, Mipha, what would you like to eat instead of eggs?" I crouched down to make eye level with her, she grabbed my hair, yanking it as I yelled out from the pain, startling her.

"Mipha, what do you want for break-"
"NO!"
"What would you-"
"NO NO NO!"
"Mipha-"
"NO!"
"Ple-"
"NO!"
"Do you want-"
"NOOOOOO-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" She screamed, falling to the floor and kicking the air, screaming as I stood up, going to sit on the couch and wait for her to wear herself out. I was on penstagram for about 30 minutes before she finally stopped screaming, I peered over the couch, seeing her just staring at the cieling, before she got up and sat back at the table. I smiled, standing up and heading to the table, crouching back down to meet her eyes.