The Coven's Ball

FAIR WARNING! This chapter has a bit of heat to it.
DON'T WORRY! THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING MORE THAN A HEATED MAKEOUT!
Hunter is 16, and Mipha is 17, thus they are both minors. 
However I want to be realistic, teenagers do shit, ok?
But I'm not comfortable writing Hunter doing more than a makeout.
If you want to skip this one, go ahead, do what you're comfortable with. If you still want to read this, go ahead. It doesn't get to the makeout until it switches to Mipha's POV, so use that as an indicator. 
I'll also put a marker for when it ends.

Hunter's POV:

"Uncle, I'm not sure Mipha will want to attend, she doesn't do well with lots of people" I pleaded, Uncle standing and walking to me.
"We will discuss it once she returns from her-" the door slammed open, revealing Mipha. She was singed, covered in soot a charcoal. 

"Miss Whispers, how nice of you to join us. I trust you completed your mission" Mipha grumbled, coming over as I reached over and put out a small flame on her shouder.
"Thanks" I nodded, feeling bad that she had to deal with the fire bee infestation on her own. 

"As you may know, the Coven Ball is tonight, and I want both of you to attend, WITHOUT your masks" I tensed, I was so confident with my mask on, but without it? I'm just... a weird teenager.
"I want both of you to interact, show off your teamwork and bond as my right and left hands. Put on a show, sell the coven" He explained, pacing circles around us. Mipha removed her helmet, holding it to her side and grabbing her glasses from her side pouch, placing them on her face.

"Emperor, I don't tend to fair well around crowds... I suggest leaving me out of this, so the night goes smoothly" I agreed, trying to help her out.
"On the contrary, people have been speaking of you, wanting to know the new Soldier that's been enforcing the Titans will. They want to see you, and see you they shall. Is that understood?" he boomed, towering over her as she nodded, not wanting to be in this room anymore. Soon, we were dismissed, Mipha breathing out and running her hands through her knotted hair.

"You gonna be ok? We can take a quick breather before we go to get our outfits..." Mipha shook her head, just wanting to get this over with. Once we got to the studio, we were swarmed by the seamstresses as they measured us. Mipha looked ready to cry, people taking us our seperate ways to do our hair and makeup.

Yes, makeup.

They put so much concealer on my face. They got rid of my eyebags, and they tried to get rid of my scar, but I shut that down. I just don't feel like it's necessary to cover all this up. They began styling my hair, brushing it out and trying to fight with my forelock. They failed, like many before them. I hate the Coven Balls, every year it's the same thing, you go, you stand there, maybe you dance once or twice after eating the bland, gross food. Hell, even Darius hates that fancy food shit, and that's saying something. Cucumber doesn't belong on sandwiches, period.

Once they were done, I looked kinda nice, miss my eyebags a bit. I don't look quite right without them, honestly. My hair was slicked back, minus my forelock, it can never be tamed. I was wearing a black suit jacket, gold vest, gold tie, black pants, and black shoes.. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was better than last year. I was in full gold, and blinded everyone who came within 10 feet of me because of the lights.

I'm already exhausted. We haven't even gotten to the ballroom yet. 

"Look how stunning you look! Oh the Silver Soldier will look so good beside you!" the woman gleamed, making me smile. My smile faded however, when I remembered that Mipha hates dresses, they make her uncomfortable.
This night is going to be rough for her, I know it. 

The curtain was pulled, showing me my girlfriend in her full glory. Her long blue hair was styled in thick loose curls, some of it pinned back. 
She had a slim silver off the shoulder dress on with a thigh high slit, silver heels, and a sheer silver shawl over her shoulders. She was gorgeous, but looked so uncomfortable.