The Failure

Mipha's POV:

I was running through the snow, avoiding the Slitherbeast that Kikimora had angered on our mission to Eclipse lake. She did it deliberately, wanting me out of the way. I turned, drawing a spell circle and sending a blast of fire on it, detering it before it recovered, slashing me across my arm, making me wince and trip over myself, falling into the snow with a thud. 

"You can't run from it forever, Parasite" she screeched, blasting at me as I managed to roll out of the way, but missing the chance to dodge another slash from the Slitherbeast, nailing my stomach and making me scream out in pain. The snow began to turn crimson, a trail being left behind as I got up and ran to a cave, about to send another blast before Kikimora and her abomaton appeared, sending the Slitherbeast away as she laughed at me.

"Have fun bleeding out in a cave. I'll make sure to tell Raine you died a valiant death" she cackled, the abomaton blasting the cieling and causing a cave in. I gasped, running further into the cave as rocks fell and pilled up, blocking the exit and creating an ever growing wall of gravel and rock. I fell down, getting weaker by the second as everything settled, the rocks finding their places as I drew a quick light spell, sighing and rolling onto my back, placing my hands on my stomach and pressing down, putting pressure on the wound. I still have the one on my arm, but my stomach was the worst of the two wounds.

"Celeste! CELESTE!" I screamed, pleading she could hear me, as she got left behind on the ship. Kikimora will take her, give her to Belos! I can't let that-

'hoot hoot'

"Oh thank Titan, you followed me" I managed to smile, breathing out as a wave of pain coursed through my body, making me tense and writh in my spot. 
"Can you- AGH! Ugh.... find sticks... something to... nngh! m-make a f-f-fire!" the bleeding wasn't slowing down. I unclasped my cloak, bunching it under my back and attempting to wrap it around my stomach, tying it off as tight as I could, groaning and seething from the sharp aching I felt. 
Celeste nodded her head, flying off into the cave as I pressed back down on my stomach, trying to use the cloak and pressure to stop the bleeding. I was getting really light headed, dizzy from the blood loss. I've lost a good amount of blood from both wounds, but the one on my arm seems to have stopped on its on, caked in dust and dirt. Hurt like a bitch.

I don't have my scroll, I can't call for help... and I can't use my magic when I'm this weak, a light spell is about all I can do right now. I just gotta wait this out and hope someone finds me, or I get enough energy to blast my way out. 
Celeste came back, shaking her head.

"Shit... I'd burn my clothes, but thats counter-productive when it's like... negative 30 degrees. What do we do?" I rubbed my eyes, drawing a few more light spells and moving to prop myself against the cave wall.
My armor was shattered, my chest plate fall off of me. I really need to get a new uniform design, my stomach is never protected, no wonder I get impaled every week. My armor covers my shoulder and chest, nothing else, like what's the point then?!
I decided the bleeding was slow enough to remove my cloak and wrap it around me for warmth, happy Uncle Dari made this weighted and fluffy. I reached into my pouch, pulling my pendant out and beginning to chew on it. I have two packets of apple sauce in my pouch, I just gotta ration them, so I won't eat for a few hours, maybe more. I gotta prolong this, survive as long as I can. 

One problem though, if Kikimora tells the castle, no one will come to look for me. So really, I have to wait until I have the energy to get out. 
'you should sleep. Conserve energy'
"Yeah, come here you fluffy owl. Snuggle time" I opened my cloak, letting Celeste crawl in as I laid down and huddled up, wincing as I tucked into a ball, my stomach unhappy with my movements. 

~~~~~~~~~~

4 Day's Later...
Hunter's POV:

It's been 4 days, Mipha was reported missing in action by Kikimora. Uncle Belos says she's dead, but I don't believe him, I don't want to. My best friend... there's no way in hell she would just die, she's gotta be out there.