You are my Sunshine

This was requested by abbydabbi777.
Be sure to comment requests, or dm me if you're more comfortable with that.

Needless to say this isn't canon, so I'll be writing this and wrapping it into the oneshot called "Where are they?". Only difference I'll make is that Eda and Raine moved back to the Owl House, not the castle. 
Apologies for any tears spilled while reading.
And quick Trigger Warning for Death.

Happy Reading!

Mipha's POV:

Hunter was taken over by Belos, I had a wall behind me shooting ice at him. I didn't want to hit him, I don't want to hurt Hunter, but if I can throw him off his feet, Vee can drain the rest of his magic. If there's no magic, Belos will be forced to detach from Hunter!
That's the plan anyways.

I dodged every reach, every swing, lunge, every attack sent, I dodged. But dodging, as well as keeping my water wall stable- was making me more and more tired as each second ticked by.
This wasn't working, and I'm exhausting myself, this isn't going to work much longer!

"You filthy brother stealer!" He growled, swiping at me again, it barely missing me as I grew more tired. This wasn't working, I'm getting worn out faster than him-
"MIPHA MOVE!" Gus' shouts distracted me enough that I missed my oportunity to dodge, gasping as I felt his claws dig into my stomach, ripping my shirt as he dug into me, pulling me to him.

"You... Your eyes... I should've known you and Evelyn were one and the same, she speaks through you, and your Owl... Caleb and I are together at last, and you will not drive a wedge between us ever again, Evelyn" He dug into me further, making me groan and cry in pain before Luz teleported, holding him as he tossed me to the side, I rolled near the shore, pretty far from the others.

"I know you can hear me, Hunter! Fight him off!" Luz cried, being thrown to the water as Amity caught her, no one seeming to realise I was gone again.

'You'll be ok!' I nodded, trying to crawl forward, but failing as I collapsed. The pain was worse than anything I've experienced, you would think when I was impaled that that would've been the worse, but to be honest, I didn't feel it because I was healed almost immediately.

I watched as Flapjack began pecking at his horns, Celeste coming out of my hair and nuzzling my cheek, trying to calm me down. I gasped as he grabbed Flapjack, beginning to squeeze him.

"That's right, you wouldn't want me harming your precious palisman, would you? But then again- I don't CARE what you want! Goodbye, Evelyn!" He stared at me as he impaled Flapjack, forcing tears out of my eyes as I looked on in absolute terror.
I couldn't move, my body paralyzed from the pain.

In an instant, his hand reached up, forcing his other to release Flapjack as he flew to Luz, crying out. I watched as he fought his own body, punching himself and falling to his knees. I watched the blue glow fade, seeing the familiar majenta return as I looked on.

Hunter was fighting back.

"You know what I'd like, Belos?" He groaned, standing and clutching his arm, keeping Belos from controlling again.
"I'd like... to leave the Emperor's Coven, and NEVER step foot in that throne room again! I'd like to study wild magic, and learn how to carve palisman! I'd like to attend Hexide, as a regular student, and play flyer derby with my friends! I'd like... to spend the rest of my days with Mipha, the most amazing witch I've ever known, and give her the love she thinks she doesn't deserve! But most of all... I'd like- to make sure that you NEVER hurt anyone, AGAIN!" Hunter tossed the blood into the water, Belos yelling out and diving in after it.