Cozy Fluff Chapter

Yeah Yeah, I said I was on Hiatus. But today was really rough, and I need some fluff. So here's that. Also GG-Number-1-Fan had asked what the Slither Beast mission was, so I put a more in depth explaination in here as well, just can't write action scenes today.

In the canon story, they weren't dating, and they never kissed. But I need this, so here we go.

Love your comments btw, they make me insanely happy, I look forward to them.

Here we go!

Mipha's POV:

"Over there! I see a house!" I yelled, Hunter and I running through the blizzard he got us stuck in. I was furious with him, he refused to listen to me! 
Hunter got it in his head that Slitherbeast scales were key in making some potions that could help with the Emperor's curse. Sure, I followed him on it, thinking it could work, but he got obsessed and bit off more than he could chew. 

When we got to the cave, Hunter was so blinded by making his Uncle proud that he ran in without a plan, woke the beast, and got us both attacked. I took a bad slash to my side, missing my stomach- luckily. That seems to be a magnet for deadly injuries, I mean it was only a few weeks ago that the Emperor mutalated me, then threatened Hunter with the same fate if I failed again. 

We got to the run down house, Hunter ran inside, once again acting before thinking as I drew a spell circle, using more of my very little remaining energy to use construction magic to fortify the building and patch holes in the roof. I collapsed in the snow, catching my breath as my vision was limited due to the fast falling snow. I got up, feeling my way to the door and going in. Hunter was by the fire place, lighting some wood on fire with his staff before he sat down, taking his mask off and staring into its reflection, before groaning and tossing it backwards. I yelped as it hit my foot, Hunter shooting up to help me.

"Mipha! Are you ok?" he checked my foot, but froze as I yanked it back, walking into what was left of the kitchen.
I checked around, huffing out as I determined this place was definitely abandoned, but there was a pot of soil I could use plant magic on.
I'm not good at normal magic, in fact I'm surprised I was able to use construction magic so well. I was getting tired, and the constant pain from my side wasn't helping. I made a small circle, waving it loosely around my wound, feeling it attempt to scar, before the spell crackled and burst, the spell stopping and my wound splitting open again. 
I tried plant magic, managing to grow two small tomatoes.

"Oh come on..." 
"Sunshine? Are you alright?" I turned my back to him, if he didn't know why I was upset with him, then maybe I was wrong about him. Some boyfriend he is.
I tried again, groaning as the tomatoes reversed, rotting in front of me. 
"Titan!"

"Why are you so upset?" I turned to him, removing my hood and slipping my helmet off, showing him how pissed I was. 
"You seriously don't have ANY idea why I'm mad at you?" he shook his head, my anger boiling as I screamed in frustration, Celeste coming out of my side pouch and shaking her head at Hunter, hooting at him in an unimpressed manner as I went back to the living room. He followed, Flapjack chirping and flying to my shoulder.

"You too, Flap? Mipha just tell-"
"Honestly?! You ran into the cave without a second thought despite knowing how sensitive Slitherbeasts are to vibrations! You zapped it's eye, which only enrages it, yet another thing you should've known! Then I got slashed because you didn't even TRY to dodge it's attack after you zapped it's eye!" I yelled, he shrank in his spot, eyes wide as we listened to how angry I was. 

"And as if that wasn't enough- once we even had the scales, I said we needed to find shelter because of the storm, but did you listen? NO! You decided we should try and fly back to the castle, not bothering to listen to me! Then we crash in the storm, and you didn't even make sure I was following you when you ran off! I could've gotten lost in the white out!" I began pacing, wincing with each step as my side ached.