Chapter 4

Hm...

I was staring at the fruit of my labors. One chocolate cake and one strawberry cake. I sighed, the decorating hadn't turned out as well as I would have liked it to be.

"Rika, what are you doing now?"

"My sweet, dear onee-san," I said in my fluffy voice, turning around with a smile.

"What brings you here to the kitchen?"

Kimiko huffed, hands on her hips. "I came to ask you what club you're going to join." She glared at me venomously.

I gave her a bright smile. "I'm not sure yet, nee-san. Do you have any suggestions for me? After all, my brilliant nee-san must know a few good clubs to join, ne?"

Kimiko kept her "deathly" glare. Really it wasn't threatening at all. She'd obviously never seen my full power glare before. Finally she just sighed and turned around to leave. Wow, so rude! Just come in and yell a bit and then just leave?

"Check out the club list," Kimiko said with a wave of her hand. "I'm sure you can find a club suitable for yourself."

Azumi brought me the school's club list later. I flopped down on my bed, scanning the list. Oh! They have a kendo club! I've always wanted to learn kendo but that's probably not happening. Oh! Martial arts club! Sweet!

Yeah, they'd never let me join.

What's this?

The Ouran High School Host Club? What?!

Honey told me to bring the cake after school to Music Room 3 again. Are they a club or something? Probably some lame club where they do whatever they want to... like eat cake and goof off. But why is a girl with them then?

Ah, whatever. I don't care.

I called Azumi during lunch to tell her to bring the cakes after school.

"And what exactly are you planning on doing with the cakes, Rika-sama?" Azumi asked sweetly. Obviously she'd informed my parents on what I was doing.

"I want to share them with some of my friends, Azumi." I replied.

"And who are these friends of yours, Rika-sama?" Gosh, her calling me Rika-sama is so annoying. It certainly is a good reminder that Azumi is not and can never be a good friend of mine.

"Mm, there are quite a few, Azumi. But Kyoya-kun is one of them." I had to remember to put an honorific or else Azumi would think I'd gotten too close to Kyoya already.

"Ootori Kyoya?" She sounded surprised.

"Yes, I knew him when I was younger too. And Haninozuka Mitsukuni and Morinozuka Takashi. And the Hitachiin twins."