Chapter 11

3rd POV:

"Eh? Where'd Rika-senpai go?" Haruhi asked, as they stood at the check out line. The twins were admiring the little trinkets, gum, and candy being sold at the line. She hadn't bought much, just a few things she needed.

"Hm?" Tamaki said with a smile. Then it faded away at the realization. "Oh my God! Where did Rika-chan go?"

"What?" The twins said, looking up. "Isn't she..."

The four glanced around, concerned.

"Does anyone have her phone number?" Haruhi asked, as she stepped up to the line calmly.

"No..." The trio said sadly.

"What should we do?" Tamaki cried out. "What if Daddy's little girl got kidnapped?" What usually would have been brushed off as Tamaki's extravagant imagination could not this time. The four froze. If it was Rika, it certainly could happen...

Haruhi paid then began walking back into the store with the worried trio following behind her. They searched the store, splitting up effectively. When they found no sign of the short, black-haired girl, they left the store.

"We need a plan! At once!" Tamaki declared.

"Yes, Tono!" The twins said in reply, saluting and prepared.

"First, we must gather up the rest of the club." Tamaki said, speaking in a furious whisper for some reason. Haruhi could still hear them though. "I'll call Kyoya. You two call both Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai, in case they're separated. Haruhi~ We need a place to meet up!"

"How about here?" Haruhi asked, stopping at a squarish plaza with scattered couches and coffee tables for the mall shoppers. "If Rika didn't get kidnapped, she probably didn't wander far."

"Excellent idea! As expected from Haruhi!" Tamaki shouted, attacking the said girl with a hug. "Senpai, weren't you going to call Kyoya-senpai?" She asked.

"Right."

The trio busied themselves with their phones.

"Kyoya-senpai probably has Rika-senpai's phone number." Haruhi added. The three nodded in agreement. No doubt he would.

The other three Host Club members were fast to meet up with the rest. The moment Kyoya heard that Rika was gone, he quickly wrapped up his work and left. Honey, who had been with Mori, immediately dropped what he was doing and raced away, leaving Mori behind to finish things up.

Honey reached his hand into his pocket as he ran down the halls. He wasn't sure whether he should be upset with Tamaki and the twins. Or with himself. If Rika was hurt, wouldn't it have been because he hadn't gone along with her? A sour feeling twisted his gut. Surely she still had Usa-chan with her, right? If she did, then they could easily find her.