Part 35

"Okay, you guys," I said, pacing in front of a seated Host Club. It was nine-thirty, and the gang were arriving at ten. "I'm going to explain something to you."

The school was ghostly quiet, empty of anyone but the Club, and we were currently sitting in Music Room 3. Otsu and Hirase had come and were sitting outside of the room. I wasn't sure how much they knew and, frankly, would rather they knew less.

I told the Host Club a brief summary of middle school within twenty minutes. "That's it! Now you guys know everything. It should explain any questions. And these are my middle school friends who are coming to visit."

"So you lied to us," Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison with matching dull looks.

"I didn't really have a choice to." I replied, shrugging. Then I bowed. "Sorry about lying to you guys. It's just that if my mom finds out that, well, that I still haven't exactly changed, then who knows what she'll do."

"We forgive you." The twins grinned. "If you'll model for us."

"No!" I shouted, shoving them away. "Look, it's mainly because my friends want to meet you guys, and I'm sure you guys will love them too."

"Your friends aren't all guys are they?" Tamaki asked in concern. It almost looked like he had puppy eyes.

"No, they're not. There's also Mina and Akane." I replied. "But you better stay away from Mina, since she's already got a boyfriend. And don't say cheesy words to Akane cause you'll just get smacked."

"Haruhi, you've got new girlfriends!" Tamaki glomped Haruhi. He hadn't heard a thing after I said the first word. Talk about selective hearing.

I smiled. "Haruhi, I'm sure you'll like them. They're all very down-to-earth, good people, and, uh, commoners."

"Commoners?!" The idiot trio said with glittering eyes.

"More commoners, Tono!" The twins began dancing around Tamaki. Kyoya sighed, pushing his glasses up.

"Wait, Rika-senpai," The twins stopped their crazy dancing. "Your girlfriends are pretty right?"

"Pretty? Of course, they're pretty! In fact, Akane is the definition of beauty! And Mina is really cute!" I grinned proudly, then froze in suspicion. "Hey, why'd you ask?"

The twins shared conspiring smiles. "Maybe they'd like to model for us."

"Quit hunting down models!" I screeched, waving a fist at them threateningly. Then I glanced at the clock. "Okay, come on, you guys! Let's go to the main doors and wait for them."

We exited Music Room 3 to head towards the school main doors, but I stopped at the doors for a moment.