Chapter 13

"Rika-senpai!"

I stumbled sideways as I was pulled into a hug by none other than Minami Chiyo. Really, how many times would I be hugged like this?

"Chiyo-san, please let go." I said, sitting down at my station. It was a blanket under one particularly large cherry blossom tree.

"Yes!" She sat down right next to me at my left with a big beam. "You look so cute like that, Rika-senpai! Adorable! So adorable that I could just eat you up!"

Okay. That's just a bit creepy.

I smiled as if her last line hadn't given me the chills. "Thank you, Chiyo-san. Would you like some tea?" I reached for the tea pot on a tray.

"Of course."

I poured her a cup, then handed it to her elegantly in the way I'd been taught.

She smiled. "Thank you." "Hey, Rika-san!" It was Hanako, waving and smiling happily.

"Hey, Hanako-san! Have a seat." I said with a grin. "Is Naoko-chan coming?"

Hanako sat down across from me. "Yeah, she's bringing a friend." She grinned.

Uh, I did not like the sound of that. "You'll see later. So what are you supposed to do as a Host?"

"Well, would you like some tea?" I asked, leaning towards the teapot. "Yeah, sure."

We sipped our tea and sat there quietly.

"So?" Hanako said.

"Don't you think the cherry blossoms are pretty?" Chiyo asked. "Yes, they're very nice." Hanako replied.

"Not prettier than you two are," I said with a smile. It was an attempt at FLIRTING the others did.

Hanako stared at me and began shaking her head. "Please don't."

the way Tamaki and

"Aw! I love you too, Rika-senpai!" Chiyo yelled, hugging me again. "Kyaa~! You are so cute!"

I smiled. "Uh, thanks, Chiyo-san. You're very cute yourself."

"Rika-chan!"

The three of us turned to greet the newcomer, Naoko. She was dragging someone behind her, but I couldn't quite tell who.

"Hey, Naoko-chan!" I said with a grin.

She sat down next to Hanako, pulling her friend down to sit between her and me. I blinked. Wait, wasn't that?