Part 45

"You're kidding right? Your sis is in love with Yuu-chan?!"
"I know right? T_T Help me Rika! Should I tell Ryota or not?"

"But if you tell him, won't he tell Yuu-chan? Then Yuu-chan might be creeped out by your sis, and your sis will be stuck in unrequited love!"

"You're right! Then I should tell him!"
"Noooo! Mina, don't! Let your sister crush on him!"
"I can't believe she'd like Yuu-chan though. Isn't he younger than her?"
"Yeah. Guess she prefers younger guys .-. At least the age difference is only one year." "So you haven't told him?"
"I can't! It's too hard! I'm scared he'll yell at me!"
"It's just Ryota."
"For you maybe! He'd never yell at you!"
"Yeah right. We used to argue the most."
"Well, maybe you argued with him more, at least in the beginning."
"Cause he used to bully Mikiya!"
"I know."
"I'm gonna ask Akane to tell him."
"No, you really shouldn't! Let her live out her youth!"
"What youth? She's such a brat! Yuuta-kun needs to be warned! Or he'll get pounced." "Mina! That's your little sis you're talking about!"

"n I don't care. I'm gonna go talk to Akane now."
"Why'd you even ask for my advice then? -_- Tell me what happens!"

"Minnie's asking me to tell Goof about her little sis crushing on Yuuta-kun." "Are you gonna do it?"
"Yeah."
"Akane!"

"What? It's not guaranteed that Goof will tell Yuuta-kun." "He totally will!"
"We'll see."

"She told him, Rika! And Ryota was really really surprised! His mouth dropped open and his eyes got really big. It was kinda funny actually. I don't think he's going to tell Yuuta-kun though."

"Good. Has Ryota met your sister though?"
"Yes. They all just met her a week or so ago when they came over to find me." "What's she like now? I only remember her babyface way lol."

"She's still kinda like that actually. She's got really long straight black hair and she's taller than me! So not fair! She's a snob though, bratty and yet somehow popular. Oh, Akane said she's like the typical bully leader... That's not good at all!"

"No it really isn't. Is Ryota gonna tell Yuu-chan then?"
"I don't know. He ran out of the clubroom and Akane and Mikiya are looking for him right now." "Hm..."

"Ryota! Answer my email please!"

"Duuude, Mina's bratty sis likes Yuuta!"
"I've heard. What are you gonna do about it? You won't tell Yuu-chan, right?"

"Should I? It's not exactly my business but I think it's the first time I've heard of a girl crushing on Yuuta." "No way it's the first time! He's handsome and nice and cute and smart!"
"It's weird to hear that from you..."
"Besides Mina's sis isn't that bad. What was her name?"

"I think it's Makina or Marina or Mapina something."
"It's not Makina! Or the rest of that! Where'd you get those names from?" "How do you know? And she is bad! Terrible!"