BONUS!!!!!!

Valentine's day

February 14th was fast approaching. Here's another classic shoujo manga dilemma: What, when, and how to give the boyfriend chocolate.

Actually the usual problem is how to make the chocolate, since a lot of shoujo main characters suck at cooking. How do you even turn something into complete black charcoal? Ah, whatever. My problem is what to make. Mitsukuni's definitely going to get a ton of chocolate from all those girls. And he'll also get a lot of cakes, since everyone knows how much he loves cakes. But I want something that stands out! He'll eat whatever I make him and he'll say it's delicious - and it will be. And he'll probably remember what I made him but I want it to naturally stand out from all the chocolate and cake.

So what should I make?

I paced back and forth in the kitchen, all sorts of ingredients scattered on the countertop. Ah. What should I make?

"Rika! Help! Chocolate!" Kimiko dashed into the kitchen in a frenzy. "Help me make chocolate!"
"But you know how to make chocolate," I said. "You've been making chocolate since like middle school."

"I know, but it's for Masahiko-kun! Our first Valentine together as a couple! And I want to make something super special for him," she said, sounding excited.

"I can help, Onee-chan, but I don't know what to give Mitsukuni myself," I replied with a shrug.
"Yay! Thanks Rika!" She gave me a hug, grinning. "I'll help you think of something for your boyfriend." "Okay."

February 14th.

Should I give it to him the moment I see him? No, maybe I should wait for the right moment. But when exactly is that? It's not like I'm riding with him to school today so the earliest I could give it to him is during our first class. Maybe I'll give it to him when I'm giving the Host Club their chocolate.

I was carrying a bag full of chocolates. There were some that was for the Host Club and some for my other friends.

"Chocolate, Rika-senpai?" Chiyo asked with wide, excited eyes.

"Yup." I smiled, sneaking a glance at Mitsukuni. He raised his eyebrows at me and I just smiled at him. Later. I'd give it to him later. For now, I pulled a bag out. "Yours, Chiyo."

Her eyes widened as she accepted the chocolates. "Kyaa! Chocolate from Rika-senpai!" She gave me a hug. "Are they homemade?"

I nodded.
"Homemade chocolate from Rika-senpai! Yes!"

♥ Follow/Fav

I laughed. "It's really not that amazing, Chiyo." She grinned at me.