Part 32

"At least he killed himself instead of getting captured. If he'd lived, then Sayoko would likely have been able to trace the kidnapping back to me. Oh my! I would love to see Sayoko's reaction when she finds out it's me!"

"Uh, Father."

"Well?"

"She likes Haninozuka."

"It's him, isn't it? He's always the one getting in the way. This time and the last. The only reason why she still isn't in my hands is because of him!"

"Uh, Father are you sure you-"
"Shut up! I'll do what I want. Go back and study for your tests. I know what I have to do now."

"What is it?"

"I'll take Haninozuka away from her."

The guests were filing out of the room when Honey stepped into the backroom. The rest of the members were still in the main room cleaning a few things up.

Rika was lying on the couch, sleeping quietly. He smiled. She made a cute bunny, as cute as Usa-chan. No, she was even cuter than Usa-chan.

Honey took Usa-chan and tucked the bunny into Rika's loose arms. Somehow, the two seemed to match. He stifled a giggle. She stirred, arms tightening around the plushie.

He went into their makeshift dressing room to change back into the school uniform. As he pulled his pants off, he heard a rustle outside, then a yawn. Rika had woken up.

The door opened and Honey heard Kyoya's voice saying, "The Host Club is over, Rika." "Good. Does that mean I can change out of this now?" Rika asked with another yawn. "Go ahead." Kyoya replied, leaving the room once again.

Rika stared at Usa-chan in her arms. How had she gotten to be here? Rika brushed it off, setting Usa-chan down and standing up. Stretching, Rika stepped towards the changing room. What had even been the point of having her put this on? She sighed, pulling the curtain aside.

"Gah!" Rika shrieked when the sight of a shirtless Honey greeted her. She stumbled back and quickly slammed the curtain back. "Mitsukuni! What are you do- Why didn't you say anything?!"

A quiet chuckle came from behind the curtain as Rika sat down clutching her head. "I didn't want to wake you up. Sorry about that."

At least he had his pants on, Rika thought. If he didn't... No! I really don't want to see that! I'm too young to see that! She shook her head vigorously.

She heard the curtain's screech as it was pulled aside. Honey, fully clothed, smiled down at her. "You should keep the hoodie, Rika! Hika-chan and Kao-chan are letting us keep the clothes!"