Chapter 7

Rika's POV:

"Um, I don't have any of my clothes with me..." I blushed, turning away from Honey. What was I doing here? With a boy too. Gahh!

"That's okay! Want some of my pajamas?"

What? "N-No, that's fine." But Honey had already left the room. Wearing Honey's clothes? Oh my God, that's like something from a manga! It's totally something from-

"Here," he handed me a set of pink pajamas. He smiled. "We do have extra clothes you know." So they weren't Honey's... Was I disappointed? No! What was I thinking?

thanks."

Later, I found that I could just sleep with Honey. What? I stared at him, jaw dropped. "Uh... the two of us?"

He nodded, already tucked under the bed. "Come on! There's school tomorrow you know." He yawned. "Aren't you tired?"

I nodded and slipped under the warm covers. Usa-chan and Momo-chan were lying next to us. Honey turned the nearby light off, snuggling over to me. I sighed, closing my eyes. It was really comfortable here. And I felt safe. Safe and calm, at peace and happy. I drifted off to sleep.

Um... My eyes fluttered opened. I was still half asleep, but I was vaguely aware of something wrapped around me. I turned to my left and saw Honey sleeping quietly next to me. He was really close, like maybe a few inches away.

OMG, he's hugging me?

Well that woke me up quickly...

He had his skinny arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. I could feel him against me. His head was lying on top of mine and one of his legs were tangled with mine. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but my cheeks were burning at the realization.

I have never slept this close next to a guy. Heck, I've never been hugged by a guy like this! Sure the twins, Tamaki too, knew nothing about personal space, but... uh...

I wiggled around for a while, trying to escape. But his arms had an iron grip. Even though he's sleeping? I'm not surprised he's strong but this strong? I sighed. Ah whatever. I was tired, and I still wanted to sleep. Plus Honey felt really warm. I curled myself into him. He was probably using me like a human Usa-chan but whatever. I closed my eyes, sighing, as my head rested against his neck.

3rd POV:

Mori sighed. One thing he hated doing every morning was wake Honey up.

Alarm clocks had long been useless. Honey would either ignore the irritating ringing noise or destroy the alarm clock with a single fist.

Now he stood in front of Honey's door taking a deep breath. Luckily he'd been waking Honey up for years that it wasn't too terrible anymore. He opened the door, walking in quietly.