Part 26

Hey All! I hope you are trying to stick with me. I've not been up and active about posting recently, but I've got a few chappies that I'm gonna post in the next week. (Most will get posted Friday and Saturday nights.) Thanks for holding out on me loves, Morgana.

A few hours later, the two of us sat down on a nearby bench. My feet were tired. I wasn't used to standing and walking around so much. Hah... We'd rode so many roller coasters. Ah, I love roller coasters! They're so much fun! Though I'm not very fond of the stomach-dropping feeling, it's certainly tolerable.

"That was fun!" I said. My hair must be crazy right now. I tugged at the braid. "Hey, my hair is sticking out right?" I turned to Honey. He smiled then grinned. "Yeah."

I pulled the hair tie out, letting my hair fall down. Running a hand through my hair, I turned back to Honey. "Want to go check out those games over there?" "Okay!"

He really didn't seem to care what we were doing. He went with me on every single crazy ride, even the one where you just drop straight down. Those are pretty scary, and I only ride those kinds once.

"Want to play any?" He asked, as we roamed around the small booths.

"They're usually impossible to win though." I said. There were a lot of shooting games, a few tossing games, and that classic smack-the-spot-thing game. What were those called? "Oh! Mitsukuni, try this one!" I tugged him over to the smack-the-spot thing.

"What is this?" He asked, staring at the tall meter and the bell on the top.

"Come on over, you two!" The guy that was tending the booth said. "Want to test your strength? You take this hammer and hit this spot with all your strength. And this meter here will measure how strong you are!"

"Huh?" Honey said, glancing at me.

"You're strong right? You should try it!" I said with a grin. "If you hit it hard enough, the bar will go all the way to that bell and ring it. And then, you can get a prize!"

"Ohh."

"See these prizes, kids? Don't you want to get your cute little girlfriend there a stuffed animal?" The game attendant said, pointing at the animals on display.

Kids... Cute little... This guy pisses me off.

"We're not kids, mister." I said with my fake smile. "We're high school third-years."

"Eh-What?" The guy replied with a shocked look. Then he smiled in a patronizing way. "Sure. Sure you are!"

Really? Is he humoring us? Well damn him then.

"Let me try then!" Honey said, pulling out a 100 yen coin. These games were pretty cheap but really hard to win at. The guy handed Honey a small hammer, even though there was a bigger one right next to him.