Chapter 10

Saturday morning, the doorbell rang. Great. Why couldn't my parents have wired it so that I wouldn't hear it? I rolled over in bed to check my clock. It wasn't even 9:30 yet. I rolled back, burying my face into Momo's soft fur.

"Rika-sama," It was Azumi, knocking softly on my door. "You have some friends over to see you."

"Rika-chan!"

"Rika-senpai!"

"Sorry for intruding."

I sat up slowly. Why was there so much effing noise? It wasn't even 9:30 yet!

"Shut. Up." I muttered, using a high-powered dark glare.

Silence returned, albeit a tense one.I flopped back down, rolled over, and curled up under the blankets.

"I didn't know Rika-senpai would be as scary as Honey-senpai."

"Yeah, they both kind of act the same way."

"Who wouldn't? We're barging in early in the morning."

Ugh, the noise... It's excruciating to my ears that have not woken up yet.

"Get out of my room!" I yelled, smacking my blankets. "And come back in three hours, you idiots!"

They stared at me. I realized then that everyone except Honey and Mori were here. Kyoya looked as annoyed as I felt, leaning against the wall with his eyes closed and a dark aura surrounding him.

"Azumi! Kick these pests out this instant!"

Azumi came in with a blank look. "Rika-sama, that would be really rude."

"I just want to sleep!" I whined, rolling around in my blankets. "It's Saturday, man. It's Saturday! You sleep and sleep on Saturdays! Whyyyyyy?"

"Rika-sama, please get up."

I sighed. Now there was no choice. The only few times I could get away with a short temper, yelling, and whining was early in the morning on weekends. Other times, I had to be sweet and gentle. Ugh, who wants to wake up so early on the weekends? It's the weekend for a reason!

"Screw you!" I shouted, kicking them out of the room to change clothes.

"So why did you guys come here?" I asked, as we all congregated in the kitchen.

"Coffee please." The maid nodded and began to make my coffee. I wasn't very fond of coffee, but during dire times like these, I'd need it.

I was wearing a light pink blouse, with zero frills (because I'd pulled them off myself) and a dark pink skirt to match. A third of my closet is stuffed full of pink clothes. It was really annoying.

The kitchen was a nice, wide room, connected to the fancy dining room and to a hallway which led straight to the door. And it was one of my more favorite places, mainly because it was where food is and because Kimiko doesn't come here often. There were white tiled floors and pale, blue paint. The marble kitchen counters, the silver stove, oven, and refrigerator - which was huge, by the way - always shined. There was also an island surrounded by bar stools.

"We're going to a commoner's mall!" Tamaki shouted excitedly.

"Great," I replied in as sarcastic of a tone as possible. "Can't you see that not everyone is as excited as you are?" I gestured at Kyoya, who was now leaning on the kitchen wall, emanating the same deadly aura.

"B-But it'll be more fun with all of us!" Tamaki cried out. I sighed. "Do you guys want to eat anything? Coffee?"

"Do you have instant coffee?" The twins asked. I shook my head. I kind of wished I did though. Then I could just make it myself.