Part 48

"Rika-chan!" Naoko waved happily. There was a small crowd with her. The only ones I really knew well were Tsukino Shuji and Ishii Hanako. There were two more boys and two more girls - ones I've eaten lunch with.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late."
"It's fine! Come on, let's go in!"

The twins had apparently designed the costumes that we put on, and Haruhi was one of the helpers. Our group decided to break into two to solve different mysteries, but we kept regrouping and discussing. It was really fun. Detective stuff has always been cool to me.

After we solved the cases, we headed off to get crepes.

"I heard there's a musical," Hanako said as we all munched on our snack. "In the East Gym, maybe. Don't remember."

"I love musicals!" one of the girls said excitedly. "Let's go watch it then!" Naoko replied with a grin. "Sure." One of the guys shrugged.
"There you are!" I felt two hands grab my arms.

"Wah!" I nearly dropped my chocolate crepe in shock. Shuji glanced at me. The rest of the group was too engrossed in their conversation to notice. When I turned around, I found the twins grinning at me mischievously. "What are you two doing here? Don't you have super busy Host Club?"

"So Honey-senpai was right," Hikaru said slowly.

"What?" I snapped, brushing their hands off.

"You're mad," Kaoru replied simply.

"Of course I am! I nearly dropped my crepe!" I said with a frown.

"You're mad cause of that?" the twins asked.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to tell you something!" They grinned and sparkles appeared beside them. "Come with us please!"

I eyed them suspiciously. "No thanks."

"Why not? Trust us! You won't regret it!"

"I'm about to go see a musical," I said, turning towards the group. Then I realized they were already down the hall.

"We're gonna leave you behind, Rika-chan!" Naoko called teasingly.

"No!" I yelled. The twins grabbed my arms, lifted me off the floor, and then began to cart me away. "No! Naoko-chan! Don't ditch meeeeeee!"

My cries were unheard as the twins sprinted down the halls. I gripped my crepe with both hands. It wasn't everyday that I got to eat a crepe. And it was chocolate too!