Chapter 15

I was let into the Haninozuka home quickly and led to the dining room where, lo and behold, Honey was eating cake.

"Have you even eaten dinner yet, Honey?" I asked, watching him finish up the cake in front of him.

"Nope!" He shook his head with a grin. "But it's okay. I'll still be able to eat dinner."

"Okay then..." I'd just have to trust his own judgement. "So, Honey. Would it be okay if I stayed the night?"

He stopped eating, turning to me with a curious look. "Sure but why?"

"My mom's coming home tomorrow." I sat down next to him. "So the house is in chaos trying to clean up and prepare. She's not even going to be here for that long. I don't get why they make such a fuss. Every time I see my mom, I have to dress up nicely too." I sighed.

"And?" Honey said, finishing up the cake. A maid whisked the dish and fork away quickly. They must be used to his cake eating too.

"It's really noisy at the house now. Even Kimiko's gone," I said.

He nodded and smiled. "You're always welcome to stay here, Ri-chan! We have spare rooms."

"Thanks , Honey." I smiled.

"Oh! It's Hayashi-san again!"

Hm? I turned in my seat and found Satoshi dragging a grumpy looking Yasuchika in. He grinned and waved.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I'm staying over today!" I replied with a grin. "We should have a sleepover! Oh and you don't have to call me Hayashi-san. Just Rika will be fine."

"How about Rika-nee?" Satoshi suggested.

"Sure!" I grinned. No one's called me that since Yuuta.

"Sleepover?" Chika asked looking bored.

I stared at Chika then at Satoshi, who just shrugged. I glanced at Honey, who was watching bemusedly.

"You guys don't know what a sleepover is?"

"A commoners' thing?" Chika guessed, crossing his arms.

"Apparently, since you guys don't know a thing about it." I replied. "Allow me, then, to EDUCATEyou rich and over-fortunate souls! A sleepover occurs between friends. A friend or group of friends go to another friends' home. They then spend time together watching movies, eating junk food, and playing games! And then they all sleep together in one room in sleeping bags. They stay up late talking and laughing. It's SUPER fun!"

"Sounds lame," Chika said.

I turned to him with a sharp gaze, but not quite a glare. Then I smiled. "Oh really? Want to give it a try? I'm sure it'd be really fun with the Host Club."