Chapter 12

"What?" Tamaki said, mouth agape when he found that Mickey had left. "That

Mickey boy left?" "Aw, we wanted to get to know him better." The twins said with grins.

I grinned. "Come on. Aren't there other places we haven't been to yet?"

For the rest of the day, we wandered the mall, checking out some other stores that seemed vaguely interesting, like a hat store and a cell phone store. We ate lunch at the cafeteria in the mall. This time Honey treated us, with the exception of Kyoya, who never liked owing anyone anything. We hopped on the limo later in the afternoon, dropping the twins and Haruhi off first. Then it was Kyoya, and then on our way to Honey and my house.

"Oh, hey, Honey, do you think I could keep some stuff..." I trailed off, staring at the Zoro figurine box in my hands. No, how could I ask Honey for such a favor?

"Sure!" Honey said.

I looked up and blinked at his smiling face. "What?"

"Do you want to put some of your things at my house?" He asked. "Like that figurine and some of those clothes."

"Y-Yeah, but-"

"But what?" He smiled innocently. "It's fine, Ri-chan. Our house is big anyway." I glanced at the remaining two other Host Club members. Mori just nodded.

Tamaki though was staring with wide eyes and then asked, "Why would you need to put your clothes at Honey's place? You didn't buy anything...scandalous, did you?"

I sighed but smiled. "Not scandalous, Tamaki, geez. It's just jeans and t-shirts and stuff my parents don't approve us."

"Why are your parents like that, Rika?" Honey asked, again using an innocent look. I stared at his sweet eyes. "I'll tell you. Eventually."

"What? My daughter is hiding secrets from us?" Tamaki said. "Don't worry, Rika-chan, if you have any problems, you can always tell us."

I smiled. thanks, Tamaki. You're really sweet."

And off he was with stars glittering around him.

"I'll take them in if you'd like," Honey said. "I can put them in the closet."

"You'll do that? You wouldn't mind me randomly visiting you just to get some clothes?" I said with a small laugh.

"'Course not!" Honey grinned.

"Then do you want this Zoro?" I held out the figurine. "He's pretty cute huh?" He took the box, studying the green-haired swordsman.

Honey grinned, chuckling. "Sure. I'll put him on my desk."